Just a Slob Like One of Us

2/14/2009 4:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 46-year-old resurfaced at a NYC charity event this week, looking clever.

Joan Osborne

In the late '80s, Joan started her own label called Womanly Hips.

In 2004, Osborne had a daughter but hasn't revealed who the father is.

COMMENTS

concerned citizen

15. Joan looks and sounds awesome! She killed it as a vocalist for Phil Lesh and Friends, prior to having her baby, When she toured with Phil and The Dead, she was sexy beyond compare on stage and I for one wish Phil would bring her back. There wasn't a man in the audience that didn't have a huge crush on her during those tours and same is true for many of the women...even the straight women. She got in touch with her inner hippie and it suits her very well. If you've seen her perform in the past few years you would know that she's hot as hell! Now please, no more cruel comments from those who haven't seen her in person lately.

Posted at 9:48AM on Feb 14th 2009 by CB

You took the words right out of my mouth! LOVED her when she was on tour with Phil and Friends!!!!

TeeKay

First - I really feel sorry for this Jean Summers person. She has such low self-esteem that she has to brag about having been a cheerleader, over and over? Well, I never was. So there! ;) (Yeah...I *was* one of those geeky kids in school.)

As for Joan, I think she looks very nice. All you people bagging on her nose can just go take a look in the mirror. Are you perfect?

rockwsoul

I LOVE Joan Osborne. If you'd ever heard her sing, you'd fall in love with her and have nothing bad to say about her. Check out some of her songs on napsterfree.com. She's one of the best vocalists, ever. She's beautiful to me! Absolutely beautiful!!!!

MultiPass

The woman is 46 and lookin fine for it. Don't make fun of her. Do you have any idea how ugly YOU are going to be at that age? Especially you Gen Y types, so obsessed with your youth but the fattest, unhealthiest, most inert generation in history. You should just kill yourselves at 29 because you won't be able to deal with it past that.

You are going to be a HIDEOUS 40 year old, trust me.

Tom

I'm 47, don't remember her, & think she looks cute.. this ms.summers person seems to have issues.. but whatever..

terryh

Well there's Madame, but where'd Wayland Flowers go?

Elle

She looks radiant and beautiful.

angelinaJ

She is still very attractive. Pretty picture.

Mr.Jones

"Jean Summers--slim, trim and can still fit in my high school cheerleader uniform (I was squad captain)"

I feel bad for ladies who live in the past. No one believes your lies, so get over yourself. You're pathetic! hahahaha! *tear*

Bobbie

I think she looks pretty good! I just saw her in concert here in seattle back in october and shes still as good as ever!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2