Larry and His Little Anna

2/16/2009 11:58 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A week after the two-year anniversary of Anna Nicole Smith's death, Larry Birkhead made his way through LAX security this weekend with his biological daughter Dannielynn in his arms.

Howard K. Stern was nowhere in sight.

arte help

Bend over toofastforyou, you're my bitch now!!!

Reg

Do you people have fact/spellcheck people. Larry? Why is it necessary to say biological father. Do you say that about any other "celebrities" children. Not cool!

Jancee

What makes you think she is mentally challenged? I wish I looked so good and alert when I was traveling in the airport...

Meghanne

His name is Howard K. Stern.....not Larry K. Stern

Cheryl

She is so cute! She actually looks just like her mother Anna Nicole. I just pray for this little girl and I hope he does the right thing by raising her and taking care of her money for when she get’s older.

northern gypsy

what a adoreable little girl...i'm thinking when she grow's up...boy's will be beating down her door !!!
one can only hope she'll avoid the lifestyle choices of her mother...

Bex

Why is she mentally challenged? I guess you missed that video of Anna dressed like a clown and pregnant and higher than God.

gurlsnguns

Beautiful girl. Larry seems like a good father, thank God she has him.

Liz

This guy is such a two-faced creep. He'd do anything for money.

elle

#6#7,K, what the hell is your problem? You must hate children judging from your comments on this adorable little girl and Suri. I agree with #5, please Larry let her have as normal life as possible and don't let her follow in her moms footsteps.

I Agree...........

She is such a darling little girl and she is always dressed so cute. Nothing like that scowling faced Suri in her ugly dress and shoes. Dannielynn is dressed like a little girl should be dressed. I think Larry is doing a great job with her. I wonder what happened to that fat ass Grandma. I hope she's in debt up to her fat ass!! Keep up the good work Larry she's just adorable!!!

Kay

What's with the "biological" thing? She's his daughter. Period.

1971 days ago

I'm just saying is all.....

She is SO cute!! Come on people don't you have anything better to do
than call a little girl "retarded" and predict horrible things for
her future? Hey "k" #7, and how can you tell she is going to be "fat
and a slut?" She is a little girl! How would you feel if she was your
daughter, niece? She is beautiful, and she is going to be perfect. It
appears her Daddy is taking very good care of her, I wish them all
the best.

REYNA

YOU GUYS SUCK.. STOP TALKING BS ABOUT THIS LIL GIRL.... YOU GUYS SHOULD BE NICE...

The Dude

Oh crap...your right! She does look like Anna! Dude teach her young! Drugs and whoring did nobody good. Teach her to actualy give a crap about something beside her own agenda. So maybe she won't take drugs and never have to decide that it is ok that her kids take drugs because she does too!