Larry and His Little Anna

2/16/2009 11:58 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A week after the two-year anniversary of Anna Nicole Smith's death, Larry Birkhead made his way through LAX security this weekend with his biological daughter Dannielynn in his arms.

Howard K. Stern was nowhere in sight.

Al Baby

16 more years and she will be legall boys

Octowelfaremom

Always good to see Larry at his 'job' - making sure the photogs and television shows gets their pictures so he can support his now millionaire lifestyle. Awe, Larry's little money maker.

2053 days ago

She is absolutely precious/beautiful and I am so glad that we are able to get occasional glimpses of her to see that she is well and happy! As a former first-grade teacher, I do worry about the long-term effects of her mom's drug use. Larry seems like an awesome dad!

you

Wow, she looks A LOT like her mommy!

Harriet

Larry always looks so untidy. He needs a decent hair cut and some better looking clothing. Or at least clothing that doesn't look like it is wrinkled and potentially dirty.

Joanne

What a beautiful little girl. Thank you, TMZ, for printing this.. She does NOT 'look retarded'. What a mean, cruel thing to say...

that 'razzo is a RAT.

It's amazing how much she looks like Anna. You can look at pics of Anna when she was young and it's clear DL's got Anna's face. Thank God, because Larry's face before his plastic surgery is not the face you'd want to see on a little girl. :)

Two years later and I think it's good that Larry's the biological father. Howard's still wrapped up in real grief, so I don't think he'd be too great raising a child. Larry on the other hand, only has moments of "pretend" grief when the camera's rolling, so he can raise the little girl being happy and surrounded by happiness. It's not like Larry lost someone that he loved. He lost someone who hated him and left the country to get away from him. That's not a big loss for Larry, and all he's gained ($$$) makes up for any annoyance he has to go through.

I hope the kid's not mentally challenged in any way. Frankly, I've seen footage of her where she behaves a little strangely, but she's just a kid, maybe I'm interpreting it wrong.

It's to bad Larry has to pimp her out with all those magazine shoots and now a reality show. She's not going to grow up normal that way. He's leading her down the road to Annaland, just so he can make money flaunting the child he had with a woman who saw him as a sperm donor and a nuisance.

I don't think karma's going to be good to him. It wasn't good to Anna. Everybody's waiting for the other shoe to drop with Larry. He's already shown his true colors.

goldieok

i hope the people in her life do NOT exploit her & just like her grow up a normal little girl. hear that larry - a normal kid

imjustawitchywoman

OMG. She looks just like Anna Nicole.

I hope that Larry's love can keep her from becoming a repeat of her mother.

What a tragedy that this little girl will never know her mother or brother.

For all the haters on this site....get a grip.....I wonder how pathetic your lives are that you have to hang on this site 24/7 and be the epitome of ignorance ?

mel

She is precious. I hope she grows up happy and healthy. Attends college, gets a degree and make something of herself. I hope her father guides her in the right direction so she won't be a dumb blond like her silly gold digging, horeish mother.

Holly

TMZ, YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES FOR ALLOWING THESE FREAKS ON HERE TO SAY SUCH THINGS ABOUT CHILDREN!

DANNIELYNN IS A BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GIRL.

rendez-vous

i dislike her outfits but she's very beautiful!

elle

I love seeing pictures of Dannilynn - she's adorable. And Larry seems to be a great dad. But they need to be left alone and the nasty rumors need to stop.

reed

Larry looks kind of flustered! Is he or someone else fixing her shoe? Where they going to move to Kentuckey permanently at one time?

2053 days ago

If TMZ had the whole story....you would understand

She is so cute! She looks like Anna, I loved Anna! What a beautiful little face!