Mickey Gays Out -- Kisses Man, Offends Others

2/17/2009 1:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

This is some of the most bizarre footage we've ever seen -- YOU GOTTA SEE THIS.

Mickey Rourke: Click to watch
Leaving Paris Hilton's birthday party at Butter last night, Mickey went off on an unprovoked "pro-gay" rant -- attempting to crack gay joke after gay joke.

It was all a bit awkward, but things really got strange when Mickey dragged a random fan into the attempted gay humor, kissing him on the face and then telling him, "I'm gonna kiss you all night long."

The stunned fan's shocked and confused look says it all.

Rourke then says, "Don't we look good together? I should have been in that gay movie ... I should have been in Milk." Yeah, probably a good thing he wasn't.

Rourke did, however, peel off some cash to a homeless dude -- but even that exchange was just weird.

some guy

he's just being himself

he hangs out in miami off and on and does the same stuff, i've had a drink with him before, not that we're on a first name basis or anything but my impression is that he's an allright guy

stupid

#2 - When exactly was he a respected actor????? He's always made weird movies and had even weirder roles???

What's a real shame are his looks! He used to be hottttt!!! Now he looks just looks awful!

gizmo

#1 ella, i agree he sure does look like he would be great in bed.
Mickey is the sexiest man. Go get your oscar mickey!!!!!!!!!!

james

Ahhh yes, I love ecstasy too.. a wonderful drug!

Wanda W.

Im sorry......but that man just CREEPS me out! Im thinking that it must have something to do with that remolded face of his, I liked his natural face.Rough around the edges yes,but it was at least natural looking.This face looks plastic,fake even. Now he just looks,well, kind of CREEPY!

justsaying

The fact that 57% of people don't believe this act was offensive shows how this country feels about homosexuality. We all love gays and lesbians but like god, hate what they do.

dorisblake

he's just freakin' funny.

SAD..SAD..SAD..

Thats my crazy family for ya.... Gotta love him

Carrys F.

How old is Paris in maturity years? 16?????

Blkshepherd

TMZ quit reading into to things. The guy he kissed didnt seem upset at all and didnt seem to mine being hugged and kissed. Also a little peck on the cheek so what? God you folks NEED a JOB bad! The guy he kissed looked like he was not in any duress and seemed to be proud taking a picture with him so WTF? I dont know whos worst TMZ ACCESS HOLLYWEIRD, E news! Must be a slow assed day in Hollywood to print this fluff. What freaking waist of time.

who has the facts? ME

I think the most offensive part is that he was leaving Parasite Hilton's party. If that's who he is running with, the comeback won't last long...

keiwal38

THAT WAS A BAG OF COCAINE THAT FELL FROM HIS MONEY.. HE PLAYED THAT OFF GOOD WATCH IT AGAIN....

keiwal38

I am telling you that was a bag of COKE he dropped....... WATCH THE VIDEO AGAIN

notfooled

Eww...just ewww.

Mickey looks like the Beast, from Beauty in the Beast. He needs to get back in the ring and take a few blows to the face. It would be an improvement.

Excuse me now, while I go toss my cookies.

kre

Cocaine behavior....need I say more?

1987 days ago