OctoMom Gets Her MAC On

2/18/2009 9:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It just keeps getting better. OctoMom just left the MAC cosmetic counter at a Nordstrom department store.

Octomom

She was at the Brea Mall near L.A. this afternoon. She bought stuff, though we don't know exactly what. But here's what we do know. Eye shadow costs around 15 bucks a pop.

She may soon not have a place to live but she'll sure look good.

UPDATE: OctoMom blew some of her hard earned handout money on one tube of clear lip gloss -- which ran the food stamp user a cool $14.50 plus tax. In comparison, a 48-pack of Pampers usually runs around $16.99.

Wow

Ok......you know this biatch has money because she was just seen shopping at Target and now buying Mac cosmetics....hell I can't even afford the store brand stuff! I'm sorry but there is no excuse for this sorry piece of trash! She should be giving the money to her mother so she can keep her house!

rareblacpearl

Since when did tmz start following and mocking mentally ill individuals ?

There is nothing funny, or cute about this women going around in this state of mind, or folks talking about her as if she has the capability to function with in reason. So ya'll leave this trifflin heffa alone. LOL

Ok see now I'm going to go to hell for making in front of the feeble minded. TMZ your a horrible influence.

justathought

They are following her not because she is a semi-celebrity, or because she even matters as a human being. She is being followed to make sure every person everywhere can see what a crooked, money-grubbing thief this woman is. To make sure no one gets a soft moment and donates to this pig!!!
My husband works insane hours and I raise our child. He makes GOOD money and I can't afford to be shopping at mac or getting my nails done. This whole situation just turns my stomach and the people who pay taxes and in the end pay HER have a right to see where our hard earned dollars are being wasted.
I have one child... and a few hours away from her can make my heart feel empty sometimes. In Nadya's position I would spend all waking moments with the older children at home being a proper mother, and my sleeping hours at the hospital with the preemies so that even if they cant hear me while I am sleeping...they could sense me and smell me and know I am there and that I care. These poor 14 children are financially deprived, lifestyle deprived, future deprived (most likely) but worst of all they are missing the one thing that every child needs which is A proper bond with a parent THAT ACTUALLY LOVES THEM NOT USES THEM FOR FINANCIAL GAIN!!!

THIS WOMAN MAKES ME SICK!!!!!

my two cents

Didn't she put up a website to get money donations for her children? and this is how she is spending it? the least she could of done is go to a cosmetic counter where they were giving away a free gift with purchase because MAC never does.

Jenna

You know - I'm glad TMZ is following her around LA. She needs to be held accountable for her actions. She put herself out there in the public.

Hgraham

Seriously are people not paying attention to this? Where is the Welfare office? Do they not see that this women has money for manicures and expensive makeup? If she has this kind of money then she needs to be off food stamps!

Ziggy

have to agree with #2... the fact that anyone is spending time following her around is moronic. Whats next "Octomom uses a public washroom" or maybe "Octomom buys a stick of gum".

You guys are really running out of ideas

Dr. Adams

I wonder how long before she has another IVF with perhaps 4, 5, or 8 more little munchkins?...That would increase her tribe to around 22...give or take. Dig deep California Tax payers!!!!!

carriss

15. Hell, i cannot afford MAC cosmetics!!
Who is watching the kids is more important.
If i lived in LA i would honestly kick he ass!! Chicago style!
What is wrong with this MORON!

Posted at 7:33PM on Feb 18th 2009 by lissette

Chicago style? Is this some new form of fighting that I've never heard of before? Do you know more about how to fight than people from NYC or LA? I highly doubt it. I realize this woman is a piece of trash, hell bent on leaching off society for her full 15 minutes of fame, but c'mon now, be an adult, she is still a human being, and a mother.... in case you may have missed that.

Julie

Who is watching her SIX kids that are home...soon to be FOURTEEN? I can't afford MAC eyeshadow at $15 a pop. She should be thinking about spending this money on her children. Someone (the state of CA. Child Protective Services) should look into this woman's motives.

Uh-huh

I don't get it. I have two older kids and just had a baby last fall. After he was born, I barely had time to comb my hair, let alone go to the mall or get my nails done, and that was with my sweet hubby doing all of the heavy lifting with the big kids. We have friends that had twins at the same time and they were beside themselves trying to wrangle two newborns.

Yet here's Nadya, free as a bird at the mall, while her mom takes care of her 6 big kids, a few of which have special needs, and the taxpayers pay the medical staff at the hospital to take care of those precious newborns.

Seriously, this woman needs (more) meds. And she thinks she's going to support them after she gets her psychology master's? Who on earth would go to her for any type of counseling? She's unhinged.

fish taco

OCTATW@T WHOULD MAKE A GREAT DRUG MULE....

YOU COULD STUFF HER WITH A WHOLE BALE OF WEED.

SOON SHE WILL GET OBEASE SO SHE CAN PLAY HANDYCAPPED AND GET MORE FREE MONEY AND NOT WORK.

Dr. Adams

Carriss
_______
You are so right Carriss...she is a human being, a mother, a leech on the tit of society, irresponsible, a taker, a user, a lunatic, a tramp, I could go on...but my finger's would start bleeding....I think you get my point!!!!

shirleyfeeney

oh THANK GOD I MOVED. Thats the mall I used to shop at...

shirleyfeeney

ps, it's NOT near LA. It's in Orange County, about 40 miles from Los Angeles. IT SAYS SO ON THE SIGN.