Sean Young -- Off with Her Head!

2/18/2009 10:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Relax. The headline is just a Marie Antoinette thing, because last night Sean Young bragged she hadn't invested in the stock market, so ... "I'm so rich now and everybody is just like, just dying."

Sean Young

In her defense, she is clearly doing a lot to stimulate the liquor industry.

LAdiva

Can someone give her another Joint? She really made a mess of this little award show! You need to see the footage.

Holydust

Haha. I've known she was bat$#!t crazy since I was a kid (I'm 26).

When they make fun of you on kid's cartoon shows (Animaniacs), you know you're insane.

Inny

Lets get this straight...

She's beautiful...(unlike you).

She was smart enough not to be in the stock market...(if you could even afford stocks)

Probably isn't in debt...(unlike you).

Not saying that she does or doesn't but...Who doesn't drink or smoke weed? (You?)

You cry babies are as deep as a plate of piss.

wendoxia

hey... isnt that talk show host john kerwin with her? i love him.

doodle

Go Sean! Good for her out having a fun time with a smile on her face and a cute guy on her arm. She looks fantastic and I laughed my ass off at the video. I wonder how many of you making nasty comments have never left a party a bit liquored up and in a silly mood saying silly things. The only difference is that there was no TMZ camera waiting for you and blasting the video nationwide.

1970 days ago

flseaturtle

wow. I couldn't decide if I should hurry and hit the stop button, or continue to watch this painful personality speak, slur and stumble. I have heard her speak a long time ago, and let me say that these drunken words she speaks, are compatible with her sober personality. Just even more obnoxious and inconsiderate. I am sure that marketing people, in the Hollywood industry, would not cast her in a significant role, because the majority of the general population does not like her. She historically tries to verbally flatter herself, physically and intelectually. But everytime, it has backfired for her. Marketing people are trying to sell their product to the American population, that is hurting, through no fault of our own, in spite of continuous hard work. I would cross the street if I saw her, and I will be quicker with the stop button next time.

1967 days ago

Lord Snooty

At least she still has cash to pay for the liquor.

greeneyedlass

Wonderful...a quote from the industry's WORST actress! I can't imagine that she's THAT rich, she can't act her way out of a paper bag. Everything I've EVER seen her in sounds like she's literally reading from a script.

razzledazzle

Not the nicest person I'd want to spend time with.

razzledazzle

"We always love you." "I know. I know." Geez.

Zoya

Well atleast she was smart enough to stay away from the stock market. I wonder if she did what Marion Davies did invested in rental property and jewlry?

Downlow

Carrys F.

If she doesn't need any money, what was she doing making an UTTER FOOL OF HERSELF on Gone Country last season??????

Carrys F.

NINTH!!!!!!

greeneyedlass

#6 ("6. Money is not lost on the investiment of the stars. Like regular people. Trying is non judging anyway. If they make more for the amount then they can loose time and money. So Sean Young is not only trying but giving to it along by the ways.") HUH? Stop drinking your breakfast, none of that made ANY sense.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments