Rihanna Emerges

2/21/2009 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With her head down and wearing sunglasses, Rihanna was spotted on her way to an airport in the L.A. area on Thursday -- the night before her 21st birthday.

ya right

omg---this is like so not rihanna--i mean Ray Ban?? are you kiddin' me? like that is so 1982----ok enough, she looks better--hope she stays away from that smchuck, yadda yadda yadda yada...................

Aloha from Double D-Town

RIRI is still the sweetest girl. I hope she can enjoy her birthday, after this terrible crap. To all the Brown-bitches here: Get Off

Layla

She had the neck marks idiot!!

Stop trying to defend Chris Brown!

Bianca

BY YEYE: her career was NOT going down hill what are you talking about???? ....anyways....
she looks kinds pail i hope she's doing well...nobody deserves what happened to her....but she's a strong girl she'll come back up ...and that punk ass chris brown can just drown .....

stella and diane

This photo is hard evidence that the media exaggerate to sell magazines or drive traffic to their sites.
Rhianna is wearing no makeup and her skin looks perfectly clear. I believe that whatever happened was nowhere near as bad as the media have been reporting. Gossip sells.

Rhianna played her part in this incident too and no I am not condoning whatever Chris did because I grew up in a very violent home. All people keep saying is they broke up 2 weeks ago and their reps where forcing them to appear as a couple. I always thought Rhianna looked a little too possessive and she could use this to destroy his life and career.

I wish people would just be patient and wait for the official story or statement from Chris and Rhianna instead of crucifying this young man who has always been nothing but pleasant and respectful, No one had a bad word to say about him before and I think the truth is going to be a lot different from the allegations.

PBL

My prayers go out to Rihanna. How sad it is to have to experience a horrible
ordeal like this then being famous with all the exposure doesn't help. So to Rihanna and
any other girl who will read this, if you are in a violent relationship leave now. Get help
and move on. He will not change, things will not get better, and if you stay you could die or
other body parts will get damaged.

beachy

While this exhibit of domestic violence was another wake-up call, why do you capitalize on the victim? This is very disturbing.

The name (or picture) of a victim of domestic violence (or most other violent crimes) is rightly hidden from the public.

While I like your site, this was just wrong. The almighty dollar got in way of a victim's rights. Shame on you.

Fan Forever

To the writer who felt Rihanna would be appreciative of this type of attention because her career was soon about to "go downhill", please stop being a jealous, delusional, poor excuse of a human being. At least she has a career and has done more in her short life than most have in their lifetime. This poor girl just got her face bashed in allegedly by somone who supposedly loved her. Where is your sense of humanity? I'm flabbergasted that you can actually make such a comment! Spoken like an extremely empty individual who clearly has no clue as to the severity of this situation. Whether you like her or not, everyone should agree that no kind of provocation merits that kind of behavior from Chris Brown or anyone. Rihanna, we love and support you. Get well soon, hold your head high and show the world that beautiful face again.

Where's Waldo

Where's the black leadership on this? Where's Code Pink? Where's the women's rights advocates?...They can't say anything for fear of offending the protected race: the president's race. What is is with black stars whose last names are Brown? First James , then Bobby, now Chris. Come on, guys.

Tracie

I wish the best for Rihanna and Chris. They are both young and have alot to offer the entertainment world. Chris's new song Superhuman is super HOT! I pray that he and Rihanna can remain friends and that Chris will get the help he needs to get back in the saddle. Everything will be alright after a while. Happy Birthday Rihanna. I'm sorry for your pain. Forgiveness is the first step to healing. Chris please get the help you need. Your fans love you and want you to redeem yourself somehow. God bless.

Karim R Luvs Rihanna

This isn't really her one day before her birthday. Notice that her hair is longer and she doesn't have one mark on her face. I hope she recovers well and quickly tho cos I am a HUGE fan :)

Sparticus

who are those white s she's with yo??????

Sparticus

SO the picture proved to be true!!!!! LAPD confirms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dumb TMZ haters are WRONG AGAIN!!!!!!!!

Harvey !!!YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alrena

Rihanna ? My heart goes out to you.
Too many women (men) in this country, in their quest
for a mate are settling with people who are not worthy
of them. The reason so many people are in
unhappy marriages /relationships is that they latched onto the wrong
person to please society, family or friends. Now they
are stuck with a mean, unaffectionate, or abusive
mate. It is not too late for you. If you pick the
right mate from the beginning, you will not end up
hurt and miserable (divorced).
PLEASE ladies; do not choose the wrong man. Wait. In
Solomon 3:4, it is said, I found him whom my soul
loves. The reason she found the one whom her soul
loves is that she was PATIENT! Luke 21:19 says, in
your patience possess ye your soul. The interpretation
of that for a single person is that if you are
patient, you will meet the one whom your soul loves.
I PRAY THAT I HAVE BLESSED YOU TODAY WITH THE WORD OF GOD ! MAY YOUR PATH BE BRIGHT AND FULL
OF THE LOVE OF JESUS CHRIST. FOR HE LOVE'S AND CARE'S GREATLY FOR YOUR WELL BEING. REMEMBER TO : WALK IN LOVE - EPH. 5:1....WALK IN THE LIGHT - EPH 5:8... AND WALK IN WISDOM EPH - 5:15
Alrena