Ryan & Brangelina -- 13 Seconds of Redemption

2/22/2009 10:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Brangelina totally snubbed Ryan Seacrest at the Golden Globes. Today, only one of 'em did.

Brad Pitt: Click to watch
Ryan got 13 seconds with Brad. Maybe next time he'll get a full 30.

GigiT

aww poor ryan *snicker

sassy

Angie laughed no big deal. i hate when people have to make big deals out of nothing! it was all good

ann

So she snubbed people on the red carpet. At least she is someone who looks like Angelia Jolie naturally (ha), has a mess of kids, HAS A JOB, WITH A FATHER FIGURE IN THE KIDS LIFE, AND CAN ACTUALLY AFFORD TO RAISE THOSE KIDS TO BE HEALTHY, HAPPY PRODUCTIVE MEMEBERS OF SOCIETY. Their kids don't have a leeches as role models.

Sure, Brangelina aren't perfect - they've made mistakes, they aren't everyone's cup of tea, but at least they pay their own way in life and give back with their humanitarian efforts.

klumzie

Not A Seacrest Fan

PEOPLE HAVE IT WRONG - last year Seacrest made numerous snarky comments live on TV about Angelina Jolie not smiling at the awards show - THE SAME WEEK HER MOTHER WAS IN THE HOSPITAL DYING. He kept it up the next day, even after he had to have been told why she was so somber. It wouldn't have been so bad if he had apologized. But he didn't. He showed a total lack of class, and I would snub him too. He deserves it.

i CAN'T BELIEVE

That was really icy. Glad to be here with those that OUR WORTHY, and our the equal of me and my wife and fellow actors, not with people like you Seacrest. He might as well have just added that last part, because that was the icy implication.

i CAN'T BELIEVE

Oh, crap that was suppose to be are, not our. Oh well. And, my wife and I. /smirk

same same same

there in a hurry to get back to whatever other country they flew in from... I avoid anything that either one of them armay be in... no interest in them anymore

sassy

# 33 i totally aree!!!

as for Jen --i hate how she always has to touch people. she had her arms wrapped around that . shes always hands on and lots of people dont like that. shes even like that when she out and about getting publicity for a movie . but other then that her hair did look cute. she wasent dressed Oscar material AT ALL but the hair was good and i wish people would lay off Micky Rourke. that man is a legend. yes i know his face. they made a big mistake but i still love him and hes one of the greatest actors around.

sassy

Angie and Brad had a little teary eyed going on when Heath won . as so did i.
i dont care what anyone says , these two people are really good people and its time to lay off.

**Claps** for Heath !!!! GREAT ACTOR! he put his all into that movie.

meeeeeee

who cares about ryan, I agree with one of the comments about how ryan wouldn t stop talking how Angie was sad, and wasn t talking much in one of the awards last year, and it was the same time her mom was sick. If I was her I would ignore that little ryan too, and who he thinks he is anyway?????????ahhh

sassy

that's right number 39. people seem to forget that !! she took that hard and shes still going through it. she wanted to show her mom her kids. she had said that in a interview.

brewstie

He used to be so likable until he hooked up with Skeletina. These two are so self-important it is ridiculous!

Lilarose

What do you expect from a whore? I have not seen her or Brad's movies and I never will. I also don't buy the music of people who have cheated on their spouses, such as Kenny Rogers.

No double standards.

34. regarding Jen being on stage... does anyone else think she messed up a few times, or maybe she was a little tipsy? She messed up her words, tore the envelope open, announced wall-e kinda goofy, and then walked away early.... I still haven't seen a full picture of what she was wearing. anyone else notice this or just me??

Posted at 9:41PM on Feb 22nd 2009 by klumzie

Hell yes!!! Jen has to be tipsy, mess up words, tore the envelope open, anounced wall-e kinda goofy and then walk away early. Angie and Brad were right there in the front row. She can not face them for all the BS she has said about those 2. shame on her. Angie still showed she was above all when she smile. Very Classy. I love the way she carry herself. Good for her.

As for the pic of what Jen wore see it at the following link: http://www.usmagazine.com/hot_pics_gallery Boooooorinnnnnnnnng