Ryan & Brangelina -- 13 Seconds of Redemption

2/22/2009 10:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Brangelina totally snubbed Ryan Seacrest at the Golden Globes. Today, only one of 'em did.

Brad Pitt: Click to watch
Ryan got 13 seconds with Brad. Maybe next time he'll get a full 30.

Hech

I love Brad and Angelina but I too felt it was a very noticeable lack of respect and whatever grudge Angelina holds over Ryan she should still not publicly humiliate him. It was very obvious that she avoided him altogether and Brad only stopped to answer one question. Kudos to him for stopping at all because I'm sure Angelina was not happy about it.

I just think that they are all so rich and fortunate that there is no reason to be so publicly vindictive.

Bite Me !

Who's care? Ryan Seacrest is suck, he's lucky got 13 seconds from Brad, may be next time 1 sec. what's a loser!

Tammy

I love the fact that Brangelina snub Ryan all the time!
Maybe they don't like him, or maybe they hate the coverage they receive on E!

Dublin girl

Is it possible that Brad and Angelina might be aware of the nasty, snide, stupid comments made about them on E!? Even on the red carpet on Sunday night, Guiliana Ransic was wittering to camera about how funny it would be if Brad and Angelina bumped into Jennifer Aniston and how awkward it would be. And then they expect the people whom they criticise to suck up and make nice to them? Please!

Gospel Elvis

I felt bad for Ryan. After all, he is just doing his job. Thought it was very rude of Brad not to give Ryan more time. I like both of them, but gee c'mon. What a turn off they both were. I'm just sayin.... How could you not feel bad for Ryan. Here we are looking at TV and the couple we want to see the most is not polite at all, and I like them. After this.. I don't even think I am going to see anymore movies that they make. I'm a little angry..

loika

TMZ- please tell us what exactly Ryan said or did to them! I am dying to know. WHY IN THE WORLD did he keep advertising them when he knew this could happen?? And why wouldn't they have someone else with Ryan so maybe they could have spoke to them. What happened to bring this about??? We are relying on you TMZ

pinky

Don't feel bad Ryan! Angie and Brad are conceited snobs who have an exaggerated sense of their own importance.
One day Ryan these two will be on their way down the ladder and will come begging to you..wanting and neeing your approval and your affirmation. When that time comes you will be gracefull but you really shouldn't.

my my my

i am so sick of them.... please they are so over rated and put on such a pedals, Phonies. So many people do good things but they are always so calucating and staged. You would have to be a village idiot not to see that.

L

How rude calling Ryan Seacrest a midget. Could you pull off all of the hosting gigs he does so well?!?! I didnt think so. The guy works so hard and is really good at what he does.

J

Angelina & Brad are NOT snobs, NOT stuck-ups, do NOT think they're better, & nor are they any of the other derogatory names that others with extreme low self-esteem have inflicted upon them. Brad is NATRUALLY handsome at 45 and, of course, Angelina is quite gracefully beautiful. They are both unpretentious altruistic people who simply have the financial resources to make a positive change in human society. We need more gracious couples like them. Ryan Seacreast is a very POOR interviewer! He is lucky that Brad was nice enough to give him a few seconds, especially after Ryan acted like a complete jerk in previous interviews with Angelina and Brad. When Ryan interviewed the director of Slumdog..., Ryan made a stupid comment that the children were from the SLUMS, and the director intelligently corrected him saying the children were from underprivileged areas. Ryan Seacrest needs to stay with American Idol. He doesn't know how to graciously interview celebrities. On the other hand, Tim Gunn does. However, as Angelina did not want to make it appear as if she was making a difference between awkward Seacrest and the ever polished Tim Gunn, she did not give a full interview with Gunn. Due to Ryan Seacrest's ineleglant previous interviews with Angelina and Brad, they are gunshy at this point, and rightfully so! As an aside, I would have liked a little glitter in Angie's gown, or perhaps a green neckace to match her earrings.

wildflower

I think it's time people lay off angelina and brad.....and the pitty party for Anniston should be over......for heavens sake she;s been riding this horse of a few years .......right?

HMMM

For years, Angelina got attention by being a freak,,,,now she's cleaned up her image by having babies...at least until she moves on to the next married man she wants. What? No Oscar? I am so shocked considering its the first movie in a long time that she had to show some kind of emotion.....Move on Media...we are so sick of seeing the 2 giant heads of Brangelina....she hates being in the US-----Keep her across the ocean.

Tired of Paula's Antics

Maybe Brangelina need to take back control of the message. I think the whole reason the love triangle narrative endures is to a big extent because Jennifer Aniston seems to be floundering, making box office hits without a lot of depth, turning 40 and saying she desperately wants a baby, but keeps getting dumped. If they worked behind the scenes to find somebody for Jennifer then maybe she'd be able to move on and not be the American darling of women who have bad relationships. And then maybe Brangelina wouldn't feel so wary of interviews by Ryan Seacrest that might not be focused on their accomplishments.

I guess the trick is to find somebody for Jennifer Aniston! No easy feat. I think she either needs somebody who's got the same issues as her about seeing themselves as a giver, or else she needs a taker. I don't see her lasting long with anybody who expects normal give and take.

Reine

Jolie & Brad think they are better than other people. As far as Jen being there, why shouldn't she? Just because her ex is there is no reason for her not to show up. I never watch the pre show but I watched E for 2 hrs so I could see Jen & John on the red carpet but she skipped it. It was such a disappointment because we don't see her much, which makes me like her more, as she doesn't need to be the center of attention like Jolie seems to need.

claudia

FIRST OF ALL WHO DOES RYAN THINK HE IS?? HE'S JUST A A DORK ..HE EXPECTS EVERYONE TO STOP FOR HIM?? WHATEVER! IF BRAD AND ANGIE DIDN'T STOP TO TALK TO HIM IS BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T FEEL LIKE WAISTING THEIR TIME WITH THAT MIDGET..RYAN DO US A FAVOR AND HIDE UNDER A ROCK FOREVER!!!!