Paula Deen -- Moons Over Miami

2/23/2009 5:29 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

After putting on a pair of pants a tad too big for her britches, the only thing Paula Deen was dishing out at the South Beach Food & Wine Festival this weekend was a double helping of buns!

bambam4LSU

Damn it,, I would tap that,, she's a sexy older lady.. I love BBW they are soft and have bottoms in them.. where as skinny and bones chicks have no bottom.. thats right you skinny chicks,, a guy will never tell you,, BUT you have no bottom in that canyon sorry the truth,, I know it hurts, so put some meat on them bones.. what did I just say? and why?

2065 days ago

Your mom

How embarrassing and tacky, but I'll have what she is having. hahaha

2065 days ago

Mmmmm...fried chicken!

I like her restaurant in Savannah too. Talk about a gold mine.

2065 days ago

Carrys F.

She showed off her butter burgers!!

2065 days ago

Laura

I personally have been turned off by her off color remarks and sexual innuendos.

2065 days ago

Barb

I love her

2065 days ago

wtf

PLEASE TELL HER TO STOP LICKING HER FINGERS WHEN SHE COOKS!!! ITS SO UNSANITARY AND NASTY. I CAN'T WATCH HER SHOW CAUSE IT JUST MAKES ME SICK TO SEE A PERSON LICKING THEIR FINGERS WHEN HANDLING FOOD ..BLAH.....

Posted at 5:23PM on Feb 23rd 2009 by Savannah

------------------------------------

Did you see the day she was on The View? Elisabeth was waiting to have a piece of cake. When Paula cut it she licked her fingers. Elisabeth took the cake and put it on the table and wouldn't touch it. I know she has allergies and doesn't eat many things but she did want that cake, she kept looking at it and grabbed a plate to have some.

I do like Paula but she needs to learn how disgusting and unsanitary she is.

As far as this video, DEAR LORD!!!!

2065 days ago

Humor

She's great! My mother loves watching her on food network. Can't wait to show her this tomorrow he's going to laugh like crazy LOL!

2065 days ago

America the Beautiful

I love Paula Deen! Her food ROCKS! My brother in law went to her restaurant and said it is the BEST FOOD he has ever eaten in his ENTIRE life! His wife/my sister is a gourmet chef too! Paula's restaurant is buffet too! Our family LOVES you Paula!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2065 days ago

Trueazul

I seriously love this lady. She is so funny and charismatic. I would love to go to her restaurant in Savannah some day.

2065 days ago

Tonya

I visited her Lady and Sons restaurant in Savannah...It's just regular Southern Food, Nothing Special!! There's a bunch of older black women and men in the kitchen cooking, so the food is seasoned well. I just think it's her personality that keeps her afloat. Talk about unhealthy food...I've never seen anyone use 5 pounds of butter and 15 eggs to make a cake. As long as she keeps laughing/talking loud and licking her filthy fingers she'll be around for a while.

2065 days ago

molly

I just threw up in my mouth.

2064 days ago

irishgirl

I love this lady! She is so nice and so full ofl ife. Of course it's easy to be full of life and happy when you have the money this lady does! I have been to her restaraunt in Savannah many times. It's good, but every southern cook can do the same thing. I have met her sons and they are so , so nice! Very genuine people. I am happy for her that she has made such a success! The rest of us can dream!!! Love her!

2064 days ago

L. P.

We love to watch her, as other comments said, she 's always smiling and laughing. You just don't see a sunny personality like hers very often.
But, I don't cook like she does, my Triglyceride level goes through the roof, watching her cook! Today I watched her and she used 3 Tablespoons of Olive Oil, first I was shocked that she was using O.O, but that didn't last long because then she added 2 HUGE pats of butter! I'm waiting to hear on the news that she's had a heart attack from all that dreadful butter and mayonnaise, clogged in her arteries!

2064 days ago

Fender Strat

Now if only we could get Giada to do that ... sigh

2064 days ago