Jennifer Hudson

'I'm In a Very Good Place'

2/27/2009 2:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jennifer Hudson appeared on Oprah today for the first time since her family tragedy back in October -- and while she didn't directly mention the events, she says she's doing "good" and music's been her "therapy."

Jennifer Hudson & Oprah: Click to watch
Hudson performed on the show too. She totally nailed it.

Ike and Tina - Reunited and it feels so good!!!

I'm so glad she is healing. I wonder if she mentioned her upcoming wedding.

pattie in cali

JENNIFER, we wish you all the best, GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS, we are always with you in spirit, we wish you nothing but the best, JENNIFER you are a true roll model, truely, we love ya.

Bex

She could lose about 60 pounds.

Bex

ha ha she is getting i love new yorks sloppy seconds!

Jemima

I love this girl. She's beautiful and talented. I think she steals every movie scene she is in. she has a very 'sweet' demeanor.
On top of all that, she is a great singer.
My sympathies for what she has gone through. But I think she is wise and strong.
Prayers Jennifer.

ME

JENNIFER LOOKS GREAT THE WAY SHE IS & DAVID HAS BEEN BY HER SIDE THROUGH IT ALL, THAT'S WHEN YOU KNOW YOU HAVE FOUND REAL LOVE, HE IS THERE THROUGH THE ROUGH TIMES, NO MATTER WHAT! TOO BAD FOR ALL YOU HATERS!!

el polacko

my entire family was brutally murdered ... i'm going to disneyland !!!

2063 days ago

There is no such thing as reality tv

I have been a fan since Jennifer was on AI. Glad to see she is doing well. Lover her hairdo!

Bex

Her family being murdered was a blessing in disguise. She was not famous til then...

ME

WRONG # 10, UH LIL....TO ME SHE WAS FAMOUS BEFORE THE TRADEGY! GO JENNIFER!!

Who Caresss!!!

SHE NEED TO LOSE 60 LBS. SHE BE IN REHAB IN NEXT 5YRS.. WATCH OUT, CRACK AND BOOZE IS UP AHEAD. YOU KNOW IT!! HER FIANCE IS SOME SORT OF CRAP WRESTLER, THAT WON'T LAST LONG. THEN DIVORCE TIME!!!

sandwich

Jennifer and Oprah...Two fat ugly mutts. Dropping 60 would be a good start but she won't be able to do anything about that disgusting mug of hers. How any guy could even stand to hit that is beyond me. I guess money will make you do nasty things...and when I say nasty, I mean Jennifer Hudson.

Wanda W.

Boy,she sure did bounce back quick enough............ Also,what a great BIG smile she has............ Is there a movie and/or a CD in her near future coming out ?

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

I can't look at this girl, she has the same HIDEOUS eyes as her ugly Trashy sister who killed her family and she must know she killed them too. She might have even known beforehand. If she knew....may she rot in hell, and may Julia definately rot in hell.

L.S

YUK YUK YUK a looser with money she will always be trailer trash

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments