Rihanna and Chris Brown

Back Together!

2/28/2009 6:58 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

back-together-1What is she thinking?!

The story just broke on People.com and TMZ has confirmed, the couple has reconciled and they are "together." According to the report, the two are hanging at one of Diddy's homes.

The L.A. County D.A. is expected to get the case from cops soon and then decide whether to charge Brown for the alleged beating earlier this month.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Shar

I can't imagine Rihanna living to the age of 30. This attack was so violent, and he threatened to kill her. It seems inevitable that he will kill her eventually, now that she's decided to return to him.

I wonder if there is a betting pool somewhere on how long she will live?

I hope no law enforcement officials die while trying to protect her from her foolish decision.

2019 days ago

Tara

1584. rihanna if ur looking at this comments listen to me chris will never hurt u again dont listen to the other people about saying ur dumb. u are not dumb. ur a wonderful beautiful barbados women and u can make ur own decision dont listen to anyone just listen to ur heart.

Posted at 7:00PM on Mar 6th 2009 by rihannanchrisfan

It's women like you who are a disgrace to women all over the world! From your spelling I can tell that you are ignorant, uneducated, and clueless as to how a man treats a woman. Saying that, if anyone on here read the detailed police report, and feels that Chris's actions were acceptable, then maybe someone should beat the crap out of you!

I am reading comments left by young women saying they still support him, and fell that he think he can change. They also state that Rihanna isn't stupid for taking him back! What kind of people raised you? SERIOUSLY, how can any man or woman feel this was right? If you think this type of behavior is acceptable, then quite frankly you deserve it.

As for Rihanna, she's stupid. I would be so embarrassed. Did she not think the details of the altercation would come out? STUPID....and I hope it's the end of their careers. We have a lot of talent in this country and could do without another Ike and Tina.

Sallie M. Smith

I know it's extremely difficult to walk away, but I hope she remembers she was able to walk away this time. C'mon Chris, prove us all wrong. We all want the best for each of you, so go ahead, show us that you can be an honorable man. Looks like you've got the perfect chance. Let's hope we are all wrong!

Naomi

WOW! wat a horrible thing 4 her 2 do. Doesn't she realize that majority of her fans are young teen, wat kind of example is she setting, if she start forgiving him all the people that looks up 2 her will only think that its OK 2 go back 2 their abuser. wow lost all respect 4 her

NICOLE82

i AM SOMEHWAT DISSAPPOINTED CONSIDERING SHE IS IN THE PUBLIC SPOTLIGHT THE WAY SHE IS CHOOSING TO HANDLE IT DT THAT DOENS'T SAY MUCH FOR BATTERED WOMEN. THERE ARE WOMEN THAT ADMIRE HER THINKING THAT THEY MIGHT BE ABLE TO HANDLE THINGS IN THE SAME WAY. AND THOSE ARE THE STORIES OF WOMEN THAT GET HURT OR KILLED BECAUSE THEY TRIED TO WORK THINGS OUT. PLUS I AM SHOCKED THAT THEY DIDN'T LET ANY TIME PASS BEFORE DOING THE RECONCILIATION. SHE NEEDED TO TAKE MORE TIME FOR HERSELF. AND HE OUT OF RESPECT FOR HER IF HE LOVES HER HIS ACTIONS AND HOW HE PRESENTS HIMSELF IN PUBLIC WILL PROVE THAT. BUT IT SOMEWHAT SEEMS SELF CENTERED ON HIS PART. ALSO ON MYSPACE HIS PROFILE ASKED PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR HIM ON TEENS CHOICE AWARDS ARE YOU SERIOUS THAT SHOULD'VE BEEN THE LAST THING YOU WOULD PUT EFFORT INTO. PEOPLE ARE SAYING THAT THEY WONT LISTEN TO HIS MUSIC ANYMORE. THEY ARE LYING...R KELLY IS PROOF OF THAT!!!!!

Lynn

#68 Marc A - your comment dated 2/27/09 - And to all of you that think that just because he hit her once... that automatically means he will do it again-- you guys are nuts.

There is a strong chance that he will never lay an abusive finger on her again. And you can can show me research that proves that the odds are stacked against her--but so what.

I hope that they work things out--and that it never happens again.

This is my comment to you - Apparently before you wrote this you must have been high or maybe you just really are stupid......How in the world can you say that when a man hits once he does not hit again. Do you not watch the news of women that get kill by abusive boyfriends/husbands.........Please do your homework before you post another comment google the statistics of battered women in the United States.......

#70 - OMG your peom is so true, it reminds me of Eve's "Love is Blind" song.........Marc A if after doing the homework I gave you you still dont believe me, download or find the lyrics to Eve's "Love is Blind" song.......then maybe you will understand and believe me.

T-Money

I think that in an abusive relationship, what ever someone say's, no matter how sorry they might sound or how much they say " I love you", that the abuser will only continue these violent actions. It's as if it's been programed in there brain or something. The only way to fix the abusive person, is to put them through an extremely traumatic situation. Which ,in this case, can involve the person getting there ass kicked every thirty minutes or take everything that they once knew, away from them for a really long time. If you want some even better results, then you should have both. Really, all Chris needs to do is go to prison already and think about what got him there. Then, he might have a chance to change and really straighten things out in his head. Who know's, maybe he'll think of some good song's while he's in prison. Good Luck.

Jessica

None of us have the right to pass judgment on her because we really don't know the honest to God's truth as to what happened. As fans we should stand by her and just show her that we still support her no matter what. She is making a choice and as for me, I support her and want her to know that she has a true fan here. What ever she see's best for her and whatever will make her happy is all we can ask for. I love you Rihanna. Stay strong. Much love.

Jessica

Also, I am not saying by any means that I agree with Chris hitting Rihanna. It is wrong no matter WHAT to hit a woman no matter what she does to you. But as an adult, we all choose our own paths. She knows how she feels and she knows what she wants. The last thing she needs right now is to have the whole world calling her stupid and dumb. She needs people to be behind her. Her own father stands behind her decisions... I'm just saying that she deserves people to be there for her no matter what. Much love Riri.

sasha

If she went back to that no good person then she deserves what ever she gets now. no more feeling sorry for the girl. what a ass

roniwow

Rhianna....2 words of warning.....Nicole Simpson.
Look it up and do the math

Jamia tHa BaddEST Bytch

The situation in my eyes is sad on chris behalf. Because she trying to look so innocent and iAM SURE SHE DID SOMTHING TO PROVOKE THE HOLD THING.A man hitting a woman or a woman hitting a man isn't righht but she need to learn that he is young she cant try to trap a siongle fine young man. S o I think that Bitch trying to act innocent but she isn;t cause she wouldnt have took him back if it was an innocent attack. As bad as he whooped ha ass.

2018 days ago

MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!!!!!!

You people are soooo stupid. Nobody knows the real story of what happened between the two of them. You people should leave them alone and mind your own business. There's too much other s@#t going on in the world that's more important. Grow the hell up for real.

Tonya7

I was shocked that Chris Brown abused his girlfriend, Rihanna phyiscally because I never thought he was kind of person who is an abuser. He was enough to be a real young man to turn himself in but he was not enough to be a real man to walk away from a domestic violence situation. He is a good kid. I believe that he learned a hard lesson. Probably he regreted assaulting her. I hope that he will not do it again. If not then they should stay away from each other. I think that He needs to go to a counselor or take anger management classes. He and she really need to take time to consider what is the best for both of them and do the right things. Anyway Nobody knew what actually happened but they only knew it. Nobody is perfect but of course everyone makes a mistake but there are no excuses for them to make another same mistake. I wish them the best.

Chrisinta

Are you serious? How can people attack Rihanna after what shes been thru. If anybody has ever known an abuse victim they would know how an abuse victim has been beaten any self respect they have for themselves from the attacker. Many abuse victims stay with their attacker because they feel so low about themselves that they feel they can only be loved by them. Theres alot more to it but don't judge Rihanna's decisions she will eventually figure out that once a man hits a woman he will hit again forever. But basically Rihanna has been brainwashed and changed by Chris Brown's abuse.I think we should just pray for her and hope the best.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments