Ann Coulter -- Private Dancer

3/1/2009 5:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Apparently there's not a lot of food in the evil cave where Ann Coulter burrows.

Ann Coulter: Click to watch!
Now a full-fledged stick figure, Ann had the audacity to take bragging rights away from Tina Turner in the leg department.

In the meat department, she comes up zero.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Betsy

She IS a man, and a skinny, not very good-looking man. Too bad. I'd feel sorry for her, but she is just so nasty, personality-wise, I don't have any sympathy. Go see an eating disorder doctor, Ms. Coulter, before you die from a heart attack! So, Valerie, YOUR answer is, she gets lambasted like this because she is a horrible, lying, coniving bitch. If she was a normal conservative, that would probably be bad enough, but she's an ignorant, mean conservative, who makes up lies all the time, to suit her broadcasts, writings, etc.

2059 days ago

Tazandra

Watching Rush Limbaugh give his speech was gag worthy. I turned the channel when I saw him wipe his nose on his hand then take his other hand to wipe the snot off.....you could see the sweat dripping off his fat carb face....revolting. But when he said he wanted the current administration to fail....and therefore the American people to fail....this nut case needs to go away now.

2059 days ago

JENNIFER

I love this woman because she tells the truth!

2059 days ago

who has the facts? ME

And did you notice the way he kept coughing, sucking down water, and rocking back and forth?? Strange...
Rush Lmbaugh really IS a big, fat, idiot.

2059 days ago

Mr.Jones

"44. Ah! I get it - anyone who disagrees with the 'trendy' lefty loonies is evil incarnate. LOL@YOU!

Tell ya what - when you idiotic Coulter bashers get her degrees and diplomas, publish books and accomplish everything else this intelligent, beautiful woman has done then maybe we conservatives will actually give a damn about your opinions (such as they are).

If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans - but that's why the Obamanation got elected: you're too stupid and lazy to actually want to work for a living and support your families - that's why love the black Satan Claus in the White House. You actually think he 'cares' all about you lazy lard butts. You prefer to have a nanny state hand you everything on a silver platter and creating babies out of wedlock for the welfare money..."

I hope you die.

2058 days ago

ephie

who is this 13% who actually think that nasty shemale has better legs than tina? she does have a fantastic adam's apple and man ass, but better legs? please!!!

2058 days ago

I Remove Heads From Asses

listen to all you nut jobs who are defending her. Have you read any of her books or seen interviews with her? i understand the right to free speech but you can do it without resorting to vicious insults (Bill Clinton Gay etc). Her High School way of responding when someone tries to debate her is what made her own party keep her away from the Republican National Convention...dont Believe me look up Bill O' Reily and Bernard Goldberg talking about how she honestly believe that she sells more books than Reily. She speaks vulgarly and every other word out of her mouth is "Left" or "Liberal" with sprinkled obvious facts. Not every Liberal is a saint just not like every Republican is the devil but i believe all our mothers have told us when you don thave anything nice to say dont say anything at all..or in her case just make sense when you talk without calling someone a dellusional liberal because they are step by step debating with you...Only Children try to become louder than someone who tells them something that contradicts them

2058 days ago

balddyd99

OH MY GOD I AM IN LOVE WITH ANN. HOT AND A NICE RACK

2058 days ago

R.Zimmerman

. Don't agree with her poltics but her legs look great. Would rather see someone slim and trim intead of a fat big like Jennifer Blob Hewitt.

Posted at 6:53AM on Mar 1st 2009 by Jean Summers-I can fit into my h.s. cheerleader uniform..can u?

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Jean, Jean, Jean, remember what I've told you about not taking your meds regularly!!!

2058 days ago

R.Zimmerman

21. DAMN TMZ!!!!!!!! HOW MANY FAT HEFFERS DO YOU HAVE WORKING THERE?!?!?!? I GUARANTEE THIS WAS WRITTEN BY A COW! WELL, HERE'S TO YOU FAT COW - GO BUY A BOX OF TWINKIES, LAY IN YOUR BED AND WATCH THE ROLLS IN YOUR STOMACH FILL UP. FAT ASS.

I'M SO SICK OF YOU COWS RIPPING ON SKINNY WOMEN

Posted at 8:27AM on Mar 1st 2009 by trina

Now, now, Trina, by the time we've gotten to junior high school, we're too big to take a nap when we get tired and cranky. Try to act like a grown-up.

2058 days ago

Eowyn22

2058 days ago

Mr.Jones

"106. I see SuperManGut ----only lazy, uneducated people vote for Democrats. Using the typical extreme right tactic, you think the more you repeat it, the more people will believe it. There's a major flaw in your argument though. Go back and check the polls - the more highly educated the voter, the greater likelihood they voted for Obama. Oh, yeah, he also got a majority of the vote among voters making over $200,000 a year. It's a FACT. Scream all you want, but you can't change the truth. And your claim that Obama only won because of all the lazy stupid people in America shows just how Anti-American you are. Obama got a clear majority of the popular vote - so you are saying most Americans are lazy and stupid.

Posted at 8:52PM on Mar 3rd 2009 by Eowyn22"

OMG, I was quoting another persons post and it got messed up so I re-posted it w/a comment. Dumbass. I not the original poster. Too bad you wasted ur time replying to me, and not the a$shole who wrote it.

2057 days ago