Chris Brown Strikes the Pose

3/1/2009 4:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown had a blast on a jet ski Thursday in Miami, where he's spending time with Rihanna -- the woman he allegedly beat just weeks earlier.

Chris -- who looks like he's recreating the wind up leading to the punch that left Rihanna bloodied and bruised -- doesn't seem to have a care in the world.

And here's an interesting tidbit: Rihanna is being shadowed by one of Jay Z's beefy bodyguards.

stella and diane

THIS IS AN OLD PHOTO TAKEN IN BARBADOS. TMZ YOU ARE TAKING THIS TOO FAR.
I HOPE RIHANNA AND CHRIS SUE YOU AND PUT YOU OUT OF BUSINESS.

lol

We all know who wears the pants in that relationship! LOL

stella and diane

PEOPLE NEED TO LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND LOOK AT THEIR FAMILY AND FRIENDS AND SEE THE MISTAKES THEY HAVE MADE AND THE DIRTY SECRETS THEY ARE HIDING.
THE THING IS CHRIS AND RIHANNA CANNOT HIDE THOSE SECRETS AND MISTAKES BECAUSE THE MEDIA ARE CONSTANTLY TRYING TO BRING THEM TO LIGHT AND KNOCK THEM DOWN. AND PEOPLE GO ON WEBSITES LIKE THIS ONE AND WRITE MALICIOUS COMMENTS BECAUSE THEY ARE JEALOUS AND ENVIOUS OF THEIR SUCCESS.
May God bless them and I hope we get two new albums soon.

Joanne

I can't believe he loses all these angry and hateful feelings in just 3 weeks.. He should have been arrested. I thought the LAPD arrests someone like him,who does violence to another person.. What gives??

Sunny

put your arm down chris brown! nobody cares how strong you are and how hard you can hit a woman. you should be in hiding right now in shame.

anonymous

Now I've lost all my respect for Rihanna. Needless to say won't be buying or seeing or listening to any music they do.

Marae

That's right Chris Brown. Show us what a punk b#!ch you really are. You and Rihanna the hoe have us crackin up. LMAO!!!!

oh_my

I'm a 49-year-old woman who doesn't pay much attention to pop culture. I haven't owned a TV in 25 years. I don't listen to the radio. I had never HEARD of Chris Brown until I saw this fiasco on the internet. I didn't know much about Rihanna except for seeing her on magazine covers in the grocery store. Now I DO know something about domestic violence, having survived an abusive relationshiop years ago. Rihanna is an absolute FOOL for staying with this loser. He will do it again. Less than 1% of abusers EVER change and that's a fact. The abuse just gets worse over time. She is setting a HORRIBLE example to her young fans. I hope her career hits the skids!! This is NOT the type of thing that is good for young girls to see. This Rihanna chick is an absolute idiot.

eva bby

why do you guys keep blaming him ? you dont know what happen or who started it, it could go both way. it could have been rihanna that started it and made him flip out like he did.

Who Caresss!!!

I'M CALLING DON KING!!!!!! SEEMS WE HAVE TWO WILLING PARTICIPANTS FOR 8 ROUNDS OF IDIOT CELEB BOXING.

LET'S GET READY TO RUUUUUUUUUUMMMMBBBBBLLLE!!!!

kekabeu

I love them both.If they think that this is what they need to do let them.Quit juding you dont know them.Unless you were ther you shuld have nothing to say. Only they know. Untill one of them is ready to come out and say exacly what happend everybody shuld shut up and wait. Maybe she's back with him because she knows that she threw the first punch or went to far like i said we werent there we cant judge.AND IF THEY DO COME OUT AND SAY WHAT HAPPEND THAT WUOLD BE A CURTUSEY TO EVERYONE BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE TO THER PERSONONAL LIFE IS JUST THAT PERSONAL AND PRIVITE.There music was good before this and it will more than likely be good after this.Chris can still dance she can still sing and thats why fans love them not becuase of what they do outside of thge spotlight. Let them be.

eva bby

his still sexy though(: lol

kekabeu

yez he iz

MissAdi

As far as I am concerned if Sean Combs, Jay Z, Beyonce support Chris Browns actions than its good enough for me. I'll keep listening to them all, support their clothing line and whatever else they have their hands in. I remember a time when they would just shoot each other and that would be the end of it...oh the good days!!

kekabeu

he iz still sexy and all of you peple shuld sutp up u dont know there situation