Chris Brown Strikes the Pose

3/1/2009 4:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown had a blast on a jet ski Thursday in Miami, where he's spending time with Rihanna -- the woman he allegedly beat just weeks earlier.

Chris -- who looks like he's recreating the wind up leading to the punch that left Rihanna bloodied and bruised -- doesn't seem to have a care in the world.

And here's an interesting tidbit: Rihanna is being shadowed by one of Jay Z's beefy bodyguards.

Bulldoxer

Another Bobby and Whitney in the makin"? Hopefully they will have better looking kids, without the maxi gap grill !!

oh_my

All you fools who are defending Chris and Rihanna.... you are clueless. If they didn't want to be in spotlight, then they should have stayed home working at Burger King. The spotlight they crave illuminates the good and the BAD. They obviously enjoy being rich celebrities, so they will just have to deal with it when their domestic fights become public. And Chris Brown didn't have a MARK on him while Rihanna's face looked like hamburger. No, folks. This is WRONG. Domestic violence is wrong and this stupid idiot Rihanna is GLORIFYING domestic violence. That is WRONG, period. No question about it.

gog

No doubt she is a idiot. It will happen again but next it will be worse Get the box ready.

Me

#8. The word is "drowns."

Jah Kysoh

Well i think people are quick to pass judgement without having all the facts.I believe Rihanna knows best whats good for her.I hope that Chris has learn't a lesson.I just hope they are happy together adn we the public should keep our opinions to ourselves.Nobody has it all together and these two are no exceptions.I love both as musicians besides that i really dont care about their personal lives.I have mine to thibk about rather than worst time trying to pass judgement on Chris.

Bonnie

So does Chris think he needs a little vacation after his troubles? Am looking at this "romantic getaway" more like an obstruction to justice and witness intimidation.

Either way my hope is people vote with their cash. As in not buying their records or any products they endorse. As long as Rihanna continues conducting herself as a weak, battered woman, neither she or the companies who sign her get my disposable dollars. This is important, people.

Kitty

Now they are both losers. I can't believe I actually felt sorry for Rhianna. Not anymore.

Delicious

HEY ALL WHY FEEL SORRY FOR RIHANNA SHE LOVES TO GET BEAT ON. WHAT WOMEN GOES BACK TO A BEATER, ONLY A BAD INFLUENCE ONE... RIHANNA YOU'RE STUPID!

2002 days ago

Wow! Must be great to beat someone up or to be beaten...you can make it all alright in Miami i(f you have the money and stupid famous "friends" to support you). WHAT ABOUT THE WOMEN WHO ARE BEATEn THAT DONT HAVE THE MONEY TO GET OUT!!!
Another round of applause for Rihanna...WHAT A PERFECT EXAMPLE FOR STRONG, SELF-CONFIDENT,SELF-RESPECTED WOMEN!!!!

ChrisPG

What a jerk face. I think both Rihanna and Chris are stupid. I wish them the worst. I will be sure to now download their music of limewire.....if its even worth it.

Janet

Since she's back with him, maybe those were just horns on her forehead.

jettsettrash

WOMAN BEATER!!!

Totally

i know tmz is really getting their kicks of of this one. two high profile black singers behaving ignorant and dysfunctional.... embassing themselves and especially rihanna embarassing her country seeing she is the ambassor of Barbados. The two of them have really become a disgrace.

Wow

Guys: This was much more than just shoving her around (as if THAT would be acceptable!) She was beaten badly by a raging man. He's not all better in 3 weeks. I'm heartsick that they're back together. This isn't love. It's an addiction.

God of Hell Fire

So much for her standing up and demanding the respect a woman/human deserves. She could have been a great role model for battered women not to accept this type of behaviour, but she chooses to walk down the path of a stupid whore.