The Cure for Jackie Stallone

3/1/2009 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here's lovely the Cure lead singer Robert Smith, 49, at an event in London on Wednesday (left) -- and the stunning Jackie Stallone, 87, at some event a while back (right).

Robert Smith and Jackie Stallone

One of them is known to smear their lipstick on purpose.

We're just sayin'

cureluvr

Robert Smith is an amazing artist and performer. He has the most beautiful voice I have ever heard and is an great lyricist. He looked great when the Cure came out 30 years ago and he looks great now. Robert Smith would not be The "Robert Smith" without his hair and make-up so why bash him for that? He has more talent (in my opinon) then most if not all of the people you feature on your show.

1968 days ago

mysteriousme

Wait, did some of you think that Robert Smith had surgery? No...

I don't understand why we have to call Robert a woman or a tranny just because he's wearing makeup. Why does makeup have to be for women only?

I'm sure that Robert doesn't wear makeup all the time, either. Just for performances and appearances (not to mention, that camera caught him in an odd pose). There's no denying that he has aged... Oh no, I bet that'll happen to me, too!

Yeah, and I'd actually love it if he was "creeping" around my neighborhood.

1967 days ago

clanceyjoe

Really Tmz? Is this all you can dig up? Is it a slow month for you? What is it with TMZ and their horrible photographers? Instead of trying to pull some crap out of a bag perhaps you should just fire your photographers for not being able to take a good photograph and leave people getting old...to getting old. What are they supposed to get plastic surgery for you? THis is a daft post... "I mean I am just saying"

1967 days ago

Foot Fetish

FIRST!!

angela

i thought the one on the right was carrot top!

bob

STUNNING,,,She LOOKS LIKE SKIPPY LOWE

bob

OOPS,,, he spells is SKIP E LOWE

Huh?

Damn, when is this bitch ever going to die??!! She poisoned my marriage.

dee

I admire how active Jackie still is, but why can't these Hollywood types just grow old gracefully? A few wrinkles look a lot better than looking like a space alien.

wtf

Tell us Jackie is actually Carrot Top and we wouldn't know the difference.

L. P.

eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww!!

Dixie

OMG! I'm not sure who looks worse, oh my eyes are hurting now. Thanks TMZ.

juan loco

HEY !! # 4 BRIGITTE : do not talk too loud you can die first, I hope you never get old

love it!

Neither of them look lovely, or stunning. What is wrong with the people at TMZ?

Mrs. Harper

She looks like Marilyn Munster.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments