Britney's Media Circus and Faux Circus Collide

3/4/2009 10:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

britney's lip sync: launch photos

Aussie Mom

You people pay money to go watch this trash? She is dressed like a stripper and this is a good role model for teens? She is undoubtably the nastiest looking thing outside of a strip club. I thought the majority of the country was in recession and didn't have any money and yet some would pay what money they have to help support this kind of nonsense and trash. Her parents pimped her out at a young tender age but this is deplorable.

Aussie Mom

Oh yeah I forgot to add. She CANNOT SING. The reason she has to lip sync is because they mix her pathetic vocals in a sound studio and she wouldn't be able to do that live. And her songs are getting more and more nasty. She likes to interject that sultry sound that comes off ridiculous with all that moaning and groaning she does. She makes me SICK SICK SICK and TMZ so do you to keep putting this junk on your site. Yes I am a Twitney basher..... I think its a travesty for someone to make millions upon millions and have no more talent than my Australian Shepherd. In fact my Aussie is more talented than this idiot

Kmimom

You go girl!

jeezlouise

Its laughable that after that ridiculous "show" at the H.O.B. last year that any of the numb sculls would pay anything to see her do what she did at the MTV awards- she is a druggie mess that is just playing dress up, not singing and ripping people off.
Why would anyone pay to see it?

twinky

On Headline News today the girl said there was mixed reviews, no one was surprised that she lip synced through the whole concert and that she didn't look like she had her stride back quite yet. That was probably a nice way of saying she didn't even dance well.

katherine

Why are so many people hating on her!? You shouldn't even speak if you weren't at the concert! I was there on the floor last night and it was absolutely AWESOME! You could tell she worked her butt off and was having a good time. SHE DID A GREAT JOB! GREAT CONCERT! And she danced her butt off!

twinky

When is dad Spears gonna make enough money so he can take her home and make her stay there.

twinky

Those nipple tassels look lame over clothes. WTF.

britbritisaskank

She does look 40 years old in the picture above. She "dances" like she is 60. Of course her mental age is closer to 9 so I guess it all evens out.

Big Bear

Britney looks ok but needs a lot of work on her thunder thighs. The recorded music was passable at best.

Clair the breakfast club prom queen

Someone her age, that works out as much as she does, has NO excuse for looking like a stuffed sausage! With those thighs, she could be a contender for WWF. Why won't those suckers slim down? Her calves too. She is really thick. She was a sexy teen, (wow, what an oxymoron) but adulthood and motherhood have settled in her legs. Yes, I know, I'm being mean, but I just can't help myself.

twinky

It isn't a comeback when the performer does less than she did before.

twinky

Oh, by the way, Sgt. Pepper at least was original. NO ORIGINALITY HERE.....

twinky

Britney thinks she is an 18 year old stripper.

ilriel

It surprises me that so many of you, who claim to not care, and don't like her, still manage to post your opinions on a show/concert that you didn't even see.
Or is it that you know a friend of a friend who went to see it and you are forming your opinions that way? Who knows. Sounds like too much time on your hands, nothing better to do.
And just to point out, lip synching or not, she's the one who is worth millions of dollars and is known world wide, either from bad publicity or good, mind you they say there is no such thing as bad publicity.
Go Britney!