D.A. Gets Rihanna Case

3/4/2009 8:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chris BrownTMZ has learned the L.A. County District Attorney has received the Chris Brown case from the LAPD.

No decision will be made today. It is under review.

Brown was arrested for allegedly making criminal threats. Sources say the D.A. will review that allegation as well as felony domestic battery.

Brown is scheduled to make an appearance in court tomorrow. It will be interesting to see if the D.A. files charges tomorrow and if Brown is arraigned. If that happens, it will be especially interesting if Rihanna shows up with him.

Of course, we will be all over it.

Mrs Joe Jackson

She obviously deserves this kind of sh!t.. she likes it. Next time he hits her, she will be dead.
Her career is already dead . So is his.

Two dead AHoles.

wtf

This was already reported yesterday or the day before. Old news

Otay

A HUMAN BEING -

Me leaving my lights on with my car when I park it is a mistake, beating a woman is not. I'm 19 and can commit all kinds of crime, those are not mistakes, those are bad decisions. We must pay for bad decisions, whether it is a DUI or beating a woman. Chris Brown is a p&ssy!!!! Raise your hands to me and I will beat YOU down. P@ssy Diddy is a wimp also for letting him stay at his house. So is Usher for retracting his comments. What do all of these scabs have in common? No, not that...they are male.

h20

Sadly, diaRHIRHI's example does many victims of domestic violence a disservice. Prosecutors and cops get so sick and tired of responding to DV calls and prosecuting the cases only to find out the victim has gone back to the abuser or will not cooperate so they stop making them a priority. It is only a matter of time before it happens again. And I'm with the rest, I'm so sick of this story I no longer care what happens to either one of them. DON"T BUY THEIR ALBUMS OR SEE THEIR APPEARANCES!!!

DJ

Who cares anymore. Do you ever wonder why black people and women get a bad rap? It's because of all of these retarded ass bleading hearts for Chris Brown..... Ohhhhhhhhhh don't lock a young brother up, Ohhhhhhhhhhh hes young and didn't mean it, ohhhhhhhhhh it's their business not ours. and so on and so on and so on. If this was a white coup,e his ass would be going to jail and NO ONE would bleed for him. You want respect then you have to EARN IT. Going back to a batterer like Brown doesn't earn you ANYTHING! Maybe next time he will beat the hell out of her a little more we can all hope!!!!!!!!
She had a chance to do somthing positive with this and she blew iut all for the sake of a little 19 year old wiener who will be washed up in a matter of months anyway. What a piece of crap. I seriously hope that next time he beats her worse!

Linda Mott

I fear for her life.

princess

i am part of the 11 % she deserved it ......cant u see shes back for more....that bitch n for chris i loved u now im not buyin none of ur cdz or download ur music ....i hate them both....wen he kills her maybe they should charge him...

Melyssa

LOOK I THINK CHRIS MADE A MISTAKE A VERY BAD MISTAKE BUT IF RIHANNA CAN FORGIVE HIM WHO THE HELL ARE WE TO KEEP JUDGEING HIM I'M SURE EVERYONES DONE SOMETHING DUMB ONCE.... PLEASE LOOK AT YOUR OWN LIVES BEFORE YALL KEEP DWELLING ON THIS ...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAA

LEAVE CHRIS BROWN ALONE!!!!!!! RIHANNA NEEDS TO ADMIT TO HER PART. I'M PRAYING HE DOESN'T GET CHARGED! HE HAS TOOOO MUCH GOING FOR HIMSELF TO LET THAT HERPES INFESTED SLUT RUIN HIS LIFE!!!!!!

grace

The guy is not going to be charged because he is a celebrity. Haven't you people learned anything? Celebrities never gtt charged for crimes, unless they're washed out. And he's not washed out yet. Too bad he won't be chewing on his Double Mint gum while he beats her up with her umbrella LOL.
I'm not saying domestic abuse is to be seen as a joke, but since she is back with him, then she doesn't care if he gives her a knuckle sandwhich every now on then...

"Got a fat lip and toothless mouth? Try the new Double Mint... Chris Brown style!"

Rebie Johnson

I live in Miami-Dade, and rumor has it, Chris and Rihanna were married on Star Island over the weekend!!!!!

TimP

Why did this take 3 weeks to get to the DA? The photos were pretty explanatory. Does Chris or his people have some kind of in with the LAPD? I heard someone describe a man beating on a women now as a CB. As in he CB'd her. Fitting. Ike dead, we needed someone new to take his place.

nikki

If you do the crime you must do the time.

Clarice

Rihanna, turned the other cheek to Chris by taking him back. You are a role model to millions of women--like it or not. Your decision not to value yourself, and stay away from Chris, who has repeatedly abused you--is potentially deadly, and sets a bad example to the many abused women of the world, who might have decided to stay away from their abusive lovers had you chosen to do so. You deserve to be treated like a Queen, and a Queen would not sit by and let a man treat her as Chris has treated you--no she would say "off with his head." While I do not believe in an eye for an eye, I do believe that you should not turn the other cheek! I cannot support your decision, because I have an 8 year old daughter, who like me, is a huge fan. I have to reinforce the notion that it is wrong to take back a man who did not seek help the first time he abused you, and did not turn away from his wicked ways. He made an awful choice, because no matter what you might have done to provoke his attack, his response was murderous. You need to check in to REHAB, because Chris Brown is your DISEASE!!

Almond49

There is the court of public opinion that is fueling this story. People will from now on look at Chris with a crooked eye and have negative things to say. Maybe they are addicted to each other. And they are musicians, who's whole livelihood is fueld by society.