OctoMom

Birth Tape Coming Soon

For $$$$$$$

3/4/2009 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has absolute confirmation from multiple sources that a videotape showing OctoMom giving birth to her 8 babies in the hospital room is being shopped around town -- FOR SEVEN FIGURES!!!!!

Octomom

It's unclear who's working the camera, but we do know the tape was shot with Nadya's consent.

Talk about a bloody show!!!

octo kids

** TMZ users submitted their best spawn-snap-shots and showed Octo-Lips who's boss!

TiredofThisCrap

Hey if it gets her off welfare, I don't have any problems with it. She needs the money to get a house and pay to keep her children clothed and fed.

Candy

See, this shows everyone that Octomom is not a holier than thou person likes she wants everyone to believe. She is just out for the money and newspapers and magazines are stupid enough to pay her money. She probably has more money that the average household. SHE MAKES ME SICK!!!

Tiger Tale

She should put that stretched out rug of a womb of hers for sale on EBAY. Somebody probably wants to make a lamp shade out of it.

val

PLEASE, no more on that toilet plunger lipped mess! Everybodys had enough of that irresponsible nut!

Isa

ewwww! i had four kids. naturally. i didn't want to see myself giving birth. i definitely don't want to see ANYONE else giving birth. i refused to take lamaze classes because i refuse to watch a birth. it's not pretty. i didn't even want my husband watching. oh good god!!

Eric

Come on, why doesn't the media stop publicizing this disgusting woman. The media is giving her all this free publicity. If you stopped the weak stories about her, she would go away. Its bad enough that we as taxpayers are going to support 14 kids, now we have to see her crappy stories all over the place!
STOP THE STORIES ON HER!!!!

handymike

Pass the pop-corn, this is gonna be good :)

gus

Any chance she could chip in for the 1.5 million dollar hospital bill we all footed?

jill

Wow! Why are people so mean? It never serves one well to call another names and
be so ugly about them. None of us know Octomom. It speaks more about you than
her when you write cruel things.

Come on!

Every time I have to see this woman's unnaturally huge belly with a SIGN POST stuck in it, I puke a little. Please, please give my belly a rest and change your picture.

Lu Lu

They haven't tied this bitch's tubes YET?????

Criss Angels Girl

Oh man the OCTOMOOCH never ceases to amaze me! I think they should take those kids away and adopt them ALL out! If we are so concerned about the children here, that is the best thing for them!

OctoCrazy

who's paying for lip injections and IVF?

Lord Xenu

Im waiting for the MATTEL OCTOMOM ACTION FIGURE to come out this Christmas - it should come complete with 8 little babies stuffed inside her uterus and a packet of food stamps, welfare checks, a turkey baster and plastic surgery kit with plenty of collagen.

Michael Jaye

This woman and her coverage make me YAK...if this is American Journalism, just let me out now, I'll find another place to live...