Mr. Pitt Goes to Washington

3/5/2009 5:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rockin' a three-piece suit, Brad Pitt hit the U.S. Capitol for his hot date with Nancy Pelosi today.

The 45-year-old superstar is in D.C. meeting with members of Congress to discuss Angelina, his movies charity efforts in New Orleans.

whoa

Nancy Pelosi is one lucky lady today! Yummy Brad Pitt...

SuziON

uh oh... is that a baby bump I see??

anonymous

He is a snob.

Disgusting

This is outrageous. Clooney and Pitt are running government now? Any other actors the government wants to meet?

Stop wasting taxpayer money and time, and stop meeting with celebrities.

This is my Boom Stick

My god that man is beautiful!! It is so nice to see him taking "Make It Right" so seriously and to Washington!

Oh yeah, to #1 Jeff - Have you picked up a men's fashion mag in the past 2 years???? Yes, 3 piece suits are back in. Come out from under your bad fashion rock. Let me guess, you're still touting that hipster douche trucker hat fad with a flannel shirt? haha :) Love it B*tch!

gagal

This is to "nolamomma" There have been other cities destroyed in the those storms, but those people chose to help themselves, New Orleans does not deserve anymore charity. Try helping your self. Did Ray Nagan get his "chocolate New Orleans"? After his comment you could not pay me to go to New Orleans.

kindmaryjane

JFp -

In which slice of Paradise do you reside?

Johnnycake -

It wasn't the river, idiot. Get your facts straight.

Everyone on here is living in an area that is susceptible to being hit by a natural disaster. It's not IF, it's WHAT and WHEN.

Toune

HOLY HOTNESS....That man gets better and better and better looking as he grows older.....

yram

Wasn't Harry Conick in his boat helping stranded people the day after the disaster? Wasn't Faith Hill and Tim McGraw in the middle of the chaos handing out water and helping with the children? I could go on and on. However, Brad Pitt goes to Washington to reprsent whom? Me, I don't think so. I am starting to agree with everyone. He really is a media whore. This is to sell more movies or maybe so he can pretend he actually is an architect. I don't think people who go to school for 6 years and have paid their dues to be an architect would want to be associated with someone who using his celebrity status for ego boosting.

COCO

Well, Brad knows that the Democratic Party is giving away the taxpayer money (our money) so he want a piece of it. Why not? He will look like a "humanitarian", maybe get a Nobel Price and look good. Last week Clooney, was with Obama, today is Brad with Pelosi, maybe next week we see Angelina with the dude Head of the Treasure that did not paid his taxes..Hollywood is now part of our new Government, so we are totally screw. They will do charity with your money and my money and they will dictate, Like Penn did at the Oscars, what we should do with our lifes.....Very "cool" and socialist from their part.

These super rich people have now access to the American People money to serve their egos...I feel bad for this country. We are totally screw!

val

Leave him and Angie alone! You Jealous JACKASSES!

Bex

No, 3 piece suits are not back in style. LOL I work for Timothy Hitsman and none of the men here wear them. Trust me on this.

kindmaryjane

gagal -

Sooooo, next time a tornado hits Georgia - no federal help? Next earthquake in LA, no federal help? Next flood that hits Iowa, no federal help? Good luck with that.

You have no idea what the people of NO have done for themselves. We cannot do it alone, however. Until you've lived here, until you've actually been through this yourself, you don't have any idea what you're talking about. And if we'd gotten the help we needed in the beginning, we wouldn't still be begging for it. (it's a crying shame that the first troops into St. Bernard Parish were Canadian Mounties. That tells you just about everything you need to know about the US Government's response to Katrina).

That said, Nagin is an idiot and I can't wait for 2010 when he leaves office.

mimi

THAT IS ONE FINE LOOKING MAN. I WILL DO HIM ANY DAY AND I DO NOT EVEN DATE WHITE MEN. KUDOOS TO HIM AND HIS CHARITABLE HEART. I LOVE HIM AND ANGIE. SO GO SUCK AN ORANGE JEN. HA, HA!

Bex

Been to NO--the food is horrible (craw fish) and the people are all drunks and gay. I say fill the hole in and ship the mentally challenged idiots out!