Britney Takes Kids to a Happy Place

3/6/2009 9:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With Sean Preston and Jayden James in her arms, reassembled mother of two Britney Spears spent Thursday at Disney World in Florida.

Britney Spears

Later on, Brit put on skimpy outfits, danced and sung lip-synched on the second stop of her Resurrection of Britney Tour in Atlanta.
Launch Photos

celebutaunter77

She took them to a "Happy Place"?

What, did she drop some acid in their juice boxes?

"Mommy, I feel funny! Mickey's face just melted!"

Lil

I think she needs to stop writhing and grinding on stage at her age and who would want to see a mother of two acting like that ...gross. And hate to be mean but was she on drugs when she was carrying those kids cause they sure look weird.
She beautiful but her kids...what happened!

itstrue

Guess that's the only car she'll get to drive.

mommy

Man! I just got back from Disney too!!! I missed Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes by 1 week before and Britney Spears by 1 week after! That stinks! I'm star struck!! : )

river rat

Not a fan of Britney, but I am glad to see she is in a much better place. Her sons are adorable and need their mother in their lives.

Black Power

To give it up #22- The kids look strange because they look like their father. Almost like waterhead babies.

stewie griffin

I cannot believe how braindead ppl are. Damn if I'd shell out $$$ for concert tickets to see a singer lip sync. And if it's too difficult to "dance" and sing, the don't f*cking dance!! I'm there to hear the talent, not watch some stupid b*tch "pretend" like she's singing so she can put on some dance show. Prove you have the talent to sing live. I don't think she can. Just some performing robot monkey. Oh, and btw..I'm not a hater, I just have good taste in music and "true" artists.

SIENNA IS A HOMEWRECKING WHORE

YAY!!! I'm so glad to see her getting her sh!t together and smiling and hanging with her kids. I've never been a fan of hers but I did feel like she got the short end of the stick by marrying that man wh*re K-FAT. Good for you Britney...keep it up baby girl...living well is the best revenge.

neworeleansshowwasbetter.

I saw britney in new orleans and she did great yeah she did lip synch but she did sing a few songs herself and you could hear the difference. she still sounded good. what do you expect from the time she got on stage to the time she was finished she moved the entire time. there is no way she could sing every song word for word and sound good being so active. People can say what they want but all pop singers lip synch in some part of their performance. and as far as the outfits, she did not look slutty the outfits she wore fit the songs that she was singing. you had to be there to know it so stop passing judgment. she is a great performer and she is a good mother that loves her boys she just went through a rough time after jayden was born and i'm sure it wouldn't have been so bad if the cameras weren't in her face 24/7. And as far as the hair style, my son has the same length hair as jayden and it looks good. people need to leave her alone. for every hater she has she has another fan backing her. She doesn't shame our state by actions so why does everyone have to make a big deal about the things that she does. focus on your world not hers. she's not worried about you.

twinky

Give her a chance??? She's doing so good??? She is doing NOTHING ON HER OWN. Do you Britney suck ups understand that she is under a 24/7 c-ship with daddy even telling her who she can talk to on the phone? SHE STILL CALLED SAM AND ADNAN. How can any of you be so proud of her? For what? Listening to daddy because SHE IS COURT ORDERED TO? The Britney lovers seem to be mentally immature just like their leader.

twinky

I guess that nobody can make a comment that is rooted in reality or the fan club calls you a hater. Talk about being ignorant.

twinky

GO BACK TO THE C-SHIP AND TAKE YOUR MEDICATIONS.

Aussie Mom

Always posing for the paps.... now she is getting her kids to do the same. It's all about attention for this skank. There are lots of celbrities who take their children on outings and you don't see them smiling and posing for pictures that they know are going to show up in either the etertainment mags or this site. It's still all about Britney. Her parents definately made the mess that she is today by pimping her out to show business at a young age. Yep I am a Britney basher. Until I don't see her face plastered all over the rag mags and TMZ I will continue to bash. Show me you are a grown up who really cares about the welfare of your kids then I might reconsider my opinion

sky

I work at Disney and saw her and her lil' uns there. Seriously, they look like a very happy little family.

lindablueeyes1

YOU KNOW WHAT YOU PEOPLE THAT JUST SIT AND WRITE TRASH ABOUT PEOPLE MUST HAVE A VERY SAD LIFE OR YOU NEED ANGER MANAGERMENT, BECAUSE YOUR ISSUE IS NOT BRITNEY IT'S YOURSELF!! IF THE CAMERA'S WERE ON YOU ALL THE TIME WHAT WOULD THEY CATCH YOU DOING! WHAT WOULD PEOPLE TRASH YOU AND YOUR EVERY MOVE ABOUT! GET A F-------G LIFE!!!! SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD SAD!!!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments