The Most

Tasteless, Hilarious

Joke Ever

3/7/2009 4:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It's wrong in every possible way, shape and form, but when Lisa Lampanelli decided it was time to exploit Rihanna's horrible, tragic situation at the Comedy Central Roast of Larry the Cable Guy -- people couldn't help but crack up.

Paige

correction to the last sentence on #54....you HAVENT surpassed anybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunny

I NO LONGER CARE WHAT HAPPENS TO RHIANNA OR CHRIS BROWN. SHE DOESN'T THINK WHAT HAPPEN WAS SERIOUS SO WHY SHOULD ANYBODY ELSE. MY FRIENDS HAVE BEEN ON ALERT THAT IF THEY EVER STAY WITH SOMEONE THAT BEATS THEM THEN WE ARE NO LONGER FRIENDS DUM BITCHES THAT THIS GET OTHER PEOPLE KILLED ( SEE RON GOLDMAN)

RedBird

Hilarious!

L

Chris has it coming. He should be shamed for what he did, and spare me the "but he grew up in an abusive household, that's what he learned" bull sh*t. He chose to do it. You're trying to say he didn't know he had any alternatives?

sadforriri

#11 - I'm disappointed in all of the black men who are defending CB. If black men can't stand up for RiRi, how do you expect a white woman to be more sensitive? The fact that so many black male celebrities publicly jumped to CB's defense only reinforces how RiRi could be insecure enough to go back to him. She's being told by her own that she deserved this somehow..THAT's screwed up... and no, it's never funny to laugh about domestic violence...so lisa sucks, too.

Melissa

Fair game she took him back. No pity for a fool who continues to date her abuser. She liked it. Rhianna's safe word coincidentally is Lampanelli.

ed

A roast for Larry the Cable Guy? I remember when they used to have roasts for people who had talent and who made real contributions to or were prioneers in the field of entertainment. But what can you expect from a network like Comedy Central who thinks Flava Flav is material-worthy enough for a roast of his one,

The Hulkster

Lisa is the best, go to youtube and check out some of her other stuff

COLONEL KERNEL

toofastforyou

you are my hero.

Marae

And the jokes keep on coming...
LMAO!!!!!

Brian

So wrong

So right

Gabby

Usually I would have thought this completely tasteless but... that had to be the BEST. JOKE. EVER!

Just sayin'

uh?

Ive had a girl knock me a good one. I threw her into a bar...and would do it again. I don't care what sex they are or what type. If they are hurting me I will hurt back. You people are living in a comic book. Rihanna is a known bitch. Now, she and Chris are sitting in th car. She just read a note from a female fan. She is pissed. So she tells Chris he better see a doctor. She tells him she has had herpes for over a year...and guess what? Now he does for life. Now, what do you do?

USR

It's an ok joke...I have seen her comedy before she has material that is by far funnier than that joke.. I don't think it's too soon. I just didn't think it was all that hilarious. It just wasn't that funny. It was more of a surprise, for her to go there. Personally I feel the situation should be off limits, because no matter how funny we think it is, it is a SERIOUS matter. On the same token, D.L. Hugley has some material that he does about molestation by a family member, and just like this it's funny, but it is still a SERIOUS matter. I am also black and I feel that if black comedians can "cross the race border" with their jokes, other races should be able to do so as well. You should expect to take as good as you give (in the bedroom and on the stage).

Melissa

Uh? - That's why they deserve each other. When Brown's gay lover texted him and told him to dump the biatch for a night of fudge packing Rhianna got pissed. She probably got the aids from him so it's all good.