Tom & Gisele -- Dumped

3/7/2009 4:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

On Friday, newlyweds Tom Brady & Gisele both got rid of the flowers leftover from their wedding by dumping them over the side of their home.

Nothing lasts forever.

Better to let the flowers go be back and be one with nature than carting them to a landfill which is already overcompromised. But they still look great. I never throw mine out until they are wilted. I bet she made him do it. We all know who wears the pants in that relationship.

Latricia

wow...thas a bit rude

mommasaidso

Okay.... this looks like the exact same pic (you can see the chair on the deck and other similar things throughout both photos) but where did the purple flowers go in the second one? There's some photo shopping going on somewhere.

cris

she is a huge inviromental, so it is not bad to do what she is doing, you guys are just haters!

SERIOUSLY!!!

"How Stars(?) Recycle" or "High Dollar Composting Made Easy"

shirliana

WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE... BECAUSE THEY ARE CELEBRITIES GIVES THEM THE RIGHT TO THROW THINGS WHEREVER THEY WANT...

WHAT HAPPENED TO *** GARBAGE CANS ****..................................... YOU BOTH ARE SO RUDE............ NO RESPECT WHATSOEVER FOR THE PUBLIC..........

GET SOME COURSES ON RESPECT... THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY...

KELC

Haven't they ever heard of garbage cans?

Lauri

Exactly where did this debris land? A larger view of the area would explain whether; 1. They're truly pigs or, 2. There's a large receptacle below that deck.

whocares

That water is cleaner then if you swam in our local ocean...it called recycling. Here in CA they are talking about a droutght, so spare me all the stupid remarks about polluting and being white trash. Plus, you know that photographer would have been digging in the trash to get the dead flowers out so he could sell them on an auction website. Spare me...it should be illegal to stalk someone at their house for a photo.

L.S

show the house not her ugly face.

Ket

They're boring.. no more coverage of them please

SN

I can see how this does constitute as stalking but spare me, if this couple wanted to be left alone, why did they have to choose Brentwood of all places (remember this is a 4.8mil$ house they've rented), and one with a full balcony view. They were begging for the paps to be hanging outside their balcony, forget the forged "oh we're so pissed at the paps" look they both sport. They're both losers. You never see this kind of TMZ obsession for say, the Beckhams or Kobe Bryant. Why? Despite the fact that those people are far richer and more influential - it's becuase they have embraced fame, come to terms with the paps and understood that its part of living in La La Land. Unlike Gisele and Tom who yell to the world that they're private people and move into areas that are paps-infested (Gisele moved out a a relatively unknown and bigger flat in Manhattan to a non-gated Townhouse in Barrow Street, West Village just for the attention).

SN

Latricia, I don't know if your comment was referring to me :) Eitherways, I kind of don't like the stalking the paps do but I'd be a hypocrite to scold the paps and TMZ because in this economic crisis, I prefer to read such trash to while the time away than read the same 1000th story about the Dow Jones or the unemployment rate. With Tom and Gisele, I never did care for the whole "baby mama" thing because I don't know Bridgette very well and I don't want to say "oh poor lady, he kicked his preg gf to the curbside". But I do know that Tom (if not Gisele) acts very amateur to the world of celebrity, it's like he wants to prove he's up there with a Brad Pitt and a Leo DiCaprio in "handling fame", and is doing it in the most lopsided manner. Even on that Best Buy trip, which sort of parent sends a son alone with a nanny for a day at the park, but then decides to take the child shopping to Best Buy where he knows there'll be paps waiting? Couldn't he have left the kid for a few more hours with the nanny? And again, rather than going to Brentwood area for their shopping and doing the whole covering face with hands in a "please, I'm trying to be normal, don't take my picture", they could've gone to the million other Best Buys in the L.A area. As I said, it's their hypocricy and self-absorption that irritates me.

2053 days ago

Marna

TMZ, you are such a loosers with your made up stories and crap. I wish all of you will get fired in these economy days cause you dont deserve getting paid for what you do - following people around for 24x7 like hungry wolfes, trying to make a headlines based on lies.... You are so pathetic.

2033 days ago