OctoMom -- Howdy Neighbors!

3/13/2009 11:33 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bad omen: OctoMom Nadya Suleman hasn't even moved in yet and someone TP'd her new house. But hey, with 14 kids, she could probably use some free toilet paper -- just not like this.

OctoMom

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Michael Madsen

Flush this story.

Party 'till you die!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's some good thinking on the feet there! Welcome to the neighbor, no get bent beotch!

Lori

I wonder if it was kids or adults. And if it was kids, I wonder if the parents told them to do it and bought them the toilet paper...hmmm

love it!

Wherever this woman goes, noone will like her. So I hope she gets udes to people making fun of her, and doing stuff like throw TP at her house!

Party 'till you die!

now

SPLIFFSMOMMY

LOL,thats nothing compared to what her 14 litter mates are gonna do to that house and the neighborhood...

Kristin

That is funny! I bet this won't be the last episode of vandalism at her home. I don't understand why people compare her looks to that of Angelina. Ocotomom is very horse-faced looking. I just don't see it.

Zoya

If thats all they do to her she should count her blessings. But who wants to bet those kids will end up in foster care because of her inability to care for them. Remember people we are also not dealing with a rational person either I could name 14 or so examples but I will spare. She likes being pregnant and with all this money coming in and the fact that shes still is capable of having children through invitro who wants to bet she will pop out more?

norcalmomof3

omg that is just freakin hilarious...I don't care who did it...wtg

Mike

B-E-A-Utiful!!! But amateur. Don't they know to cover the lawn in bird seed?

ozzman

hahahahahahaha... jackass...

two cents

Hilarious!! hahahahaahahaa!!

A sign of things to come. I just LOVE karma. She deserves this and SO much MUCH more.

K

Likely a sign of things to come - in and out of that house. Hang in there Octotrash neighbors!

Just a thought...If OctoDA would stop doing hundreds of interviews, giving "exclusive" tours of her house to tabloid sites, and basically selling herself and her children for the almighty buck, people might leave her alone. Of course, that would mean no more cash streaming into the account set up to pay her mortgage by people donating. Hang in there taxpayers of California. The Midwest thanks the realtor for selling her a home in CA though. Keep her away from us!!

2016 days ago

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

We won't let trash like her in our gated community!

still loving them

I can't believe that anybody thinks that is cool to do. Regardless of what she receives from public assistance, she still have children living in that home and having to go through this as well as her. I think it really takes a heartless person to be so mean to somebody that they don't even know. True, she should be out here working and taking care of her own children, but don't punish the children that are there, they are what everybody is supposed to be so concerned with so why put them through this. Just sad

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments