OctoMom's Massive Coverup

3/15/2009 7:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

OctoMom Nadya Suleman did a lot more damage than we thought at the MAC cosmetic store. How's this taxpayers -- SHE BLEW MORE THAN A GRAND!

Octomom

We reported she made a modest purchase during a recent trip to MAC. Turns out she returned to the scene of the crime for moisturizer, primer foundation, powder, blush, lip stick, lip liner, clear lip gloss, eye shadow, eye liner, face wash, brushes, makeup remover ... in the end, the total came to more than $1,000.

True ... she's making money hand over fist right now. The whole "rainy day" thing has clearly escaped her.

Someone remind this chick -- she has 14 kids. Then again, she's gotta look purdy for Dr. Phil.

so cal via texas

WTF!!! Where the HELL did I go wrong?? Stupid me actually got a degree at UCLA, got a good job, got married, had 2 kids and unfortunately got a divorce.. However, I TAKE CARE of my 2 kids!! I have been working my ass off since I was 15.. I am a genuinely good person and I am a great mother-- always putting my children first.. I do not have any support other than myself and do NOT expect anyone but ME to take care of myself and my children.. I cannot afford nice clothes, $1000 trip to the MAC makeup counter, and I sure as hell cannot afford to buy a $500,000 house, much less any house here in So Cal, so I am a renter of a very modest townhouse.. Now I ask you-- WTF have I been thinking all this time??? Isn't it so ironic as hell that MY tax money is paying for this whacked-out women and her kids when I can't even afford half the things I need to give my kids!! I actually am ethical, honest, hard-working, unselfish and NOT a cheater or con-artist.. I am NOT leeching off the millions in this state and I am NOT a media whore!! I do NOT have my own donations website--- NOPE, just a paycheck I earn by honest and hard work... ONLY in this great country of ours can someone like me (who has always scratched and clawed to provide my kids have what they need and tried to do things the right way so I can look in the mirror every morning) have to witness this INSANE PATHETIC, MENTALLY UNSTABLE FREELOADER and so-called "mother" move 14 kids into a half a million dollar home with MY MONEY!!! Oh, and collect food stamps/free daycare/donations/fees from whoring her kids pictures, etc etc.................
Wow, I am offically proud to call myself an American!!

surreal

35. Yes, MAC is moderately priced compared to other high-end brands. If she spent $1000, she must have practically cleaned out the store I love MAC, but since I am out of work, even spending $100 it on it would be out of the question.

I have mixed feelings about all the publicity this greedy woman receives. I think the interviews and photo deals need to stop, because she's obviously making a pretty penny off them. That website of hers is a joke, and anyone who donates is very gullible. Stop the media attention and let this woman figure out how to support all those kids, like any other single mom would have to do. On the other hand, I think it's good that TMZ is publicizing this woman's greed and fraud.

janet

but no crib buying yet right!

BOYCOTT OCTOMOM

We are giving this woman financial power -
We should BOYCOTT all magazines and TV shows she is on!

janet

All of you that gave this nut some money remember this is where it's going, way to go Dr. Phil, helped another nut!

Crazygirl

SHE'S A FAME WHORE!!!!!!!WHO WAS WATCHING THE 6 KIDS AT HOME, HER POOR MOM AND DAD! I WISH THE STATE WOULD STEP IN AND TAKE THE 14 KIDS. ALL THAT MONEY FOR MAKEUP SHE MUST BE DOING DR. PHIL! BECAUSE HE'S ALSO A FAME WHORE.....

Kay

She still looks ugly.

The 1 & Only

I seriously doubt she spent $1000 on makeup.

Karen Ann

Again, no children with her.................... If they are all under 8, they surely need a baby sitter, so who is watching them? Her Mom all the time? I seriously doubt that.

Lyne1819

I cant believe this woman! She is absolutely ridiculous, Her babies should be taken away from her and put into safe stable homes, instead of living with this psychotic woman.

no1tufgrl

again 2 words for her SCAM ARTIST

jasper

To "Giving Up"- OMG Don't give up! It seems like you're living a moral life; trying to do the right thing AND give to other when you have not much. It may seen a waste of time, but it's not. So many people are living like you and time are very hard right now for so many people. Try to focus on the decent people around you and enjoy good company. If you have your health, there's nothing greater than that. May seem preachy, but this stuff is a joke and I read it too because some of it is funny. This story is very sad. Understand that this crazy person can have all the money in the world, but it won't make her happy or comfortable. having to raise so many kids is a long time of all kinds of crazy and not a second of peace. Those poor kids don't have a mom who loves them. Money can't help that be ok. they are suffering a huge loss from the start not having a caring parent to raise them. It's a terrible situation no matter what. Take a closer look at your life; your thoughts are real thoughts of a normal person; you'll be ok. Just hang in there:)

Dave

I have said it from the start, her dad is a officer in the Iraq millitary and she is raising a sleeper cell. it is done everyday and the only differance is the state of California is funding it, thanks Nancy Pelosi. California needs to get there head out of there aholes and RE-elect no one.

L. P.

I used to like Dr Phil, and would ignore the negative comments about him. But after he has had her on, and got all this help for her.... And has done nothing for these poor people having to live in tents. People are right, he is a media whore.

Elaine

She's an unfit mother, just to mention she has major mental problems. She is spending $1,000 on make up...for her SELF. At a really expensive make up store....yet she has 14 children to provide for, doesn't have a job nor is she married.

Hmmm...

and why haven't they taken away her children again?