Lindsay Lohan Off the Hook

3/16/2009 12:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsey LohanThe warrant issued for Lindsay Lohan's arrest was just recalled.

Lohan's lawyer, Shawn Chapman Holley, made quick work of it in a hearing that lasted minutes. S.C.H. showed proof of compliance and that was that. Lindsay didn't show.

Lohan will enroll in a new alcohol education program -- apparently she had "personality conflicts" with her old one -- and will be back in court to prove it on April 3.

So much for those bogus stories that the hearing was about a driver's license...

Story developing ...

Michael Madsen

What's she learning in these alcohol ed prog's? How to mix drinks?

Cam

I know she's a mess, but I feel a bit sorry for her. She is in a tumultuous relationship, she has the DUI's and other issues on her record, she must be stressed out because of her career problems and she really doesn't have a family that she can go to for advice or support like many of us do. Trust me, I'm not excusing her behavior. I'm just thinking that not having a proper family is really doing this girl some damage in the long run.

PR

It's sad that Lindsey is a hasbeen at her young age. I mean besides court dates and fights with her girlfriend, what exactly is she known for these days? What was the last successful thing she did? Does she sing or act? What is her talent? It's pathetic that she doesn't even have a career and is basically living off her past failures.

Michael Madsen

People have career problems when they're forty - her problem is purely consumptive in nature.

pitbull

TMZ...bull your head out of your azzz..enough on her allready,this country is falling apart and all yout talk about is this dunb ass rich broad.give us a real story,when it happens instead of all this bs.You guys get payed for this crap.You all need to be fired.jesus christ...

Michael Madsen

Hey, Pitbull. You want reall news watch Entertainment Tonite.

LJJ

Thanks for reporting the conclusion to this awful story. The pics and videos from outside her home over teh weekend were truly scary with all the paparazzi. I don't know how that's not harrassment.

I hope all the other gossip sites that fed the frenzy over the weekend will report on this conclusion

Party 'till you die!

Well that certainly sucks! But she'll find a new way to destroy herself in about the next minute or so!

2047 days ago

Well, there is tape of her driving in Vegas and it looked like her bodyguard was holding an alcoholic drink of her's too. They really need to look into that.

Michael Madsen

I recommend she stay out of pubic for a while.

CC

you know, this is nothing! the girl complies with her orders! you guys blow them up out of proportion .. can't you just have a life? you guys are the actual parasites of this society that lives off from others, bringing them down .. it's so f*cking sick!

Rip M 2 Shreds

What a bunch to do about NOTHING! Who cares about this piece of white trash? Please quit covering this no-talent slut.

pat

This decision will only inflate her already large ego. She will think now, more than ever that she is special.

I wonder how long it'll take her to go out and party. I'm guessing minutes.

I loathe this piece of trash. Can't wait till she hits bottom and disappears.

Michael Madsen

There's no such thing a a no talent slut.

Karen Ann

I knew she would get off again or just another slap on the wrists. This is how society treats "celebrities."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments