Adam Lambert: David Cook's Ex?

3/19/2009 12:11 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's brunette current "American Idol" contestant Adam Lambert on Tuesday's show (left) -- and blonde season two "A.I." wannabeen/former David Cook girlfriend Kimberly Caldwell a while back (right).

Adam and Kimberly

Only one of them uses too much foundation.

We're just sayin'.

mercusbitch

hello the 80's is over and so is glam rock

hehe

its just makeup. get over it

Maddy

It's been years since Idol has had someone this talented. I just d/l Ring of Fire from Itunes and it is amazing. You gay bashers need to give us a detailed description of your sexual habits so we can see if you do anything kinky. Just sayin.

sandyduncansglasseye

The 'man' on the left looks like a young Martina McBride!

pleasestop

operagloria and you call someone who wears women' s clothes NORMAL I don't think so.

cosan

why would Johnny Cash be upset at adam's song? there's nothing worse for a songwriter than his song dying out and not heard. Adam is showcasing cash's song, in a different way, to a whole new generation of kids who would never bother to listen to Cash's song in its original country version. Adam is keeping cash's legacy alive. If his song is commercially successful, it will make other rockers think of looking into country music for inspiration and give country song writers wider exposure than the limited audience they have now.

savedbyzero

hey, wasn't the hot mess on the left in Rupaul's drag race???

D

K-Chan, gomyskiins 47, and What, Bitches?? I couldn't agree with the 3 of you more!!!!! And I'm married over 20 years and 45 years old! It's like my own personal experience when watching him...OMG ADAM ROCKS!!!

D

Oh, and to add to #45 I'm also female! HA! And James....you are so right!

anthonysdreamgirl**

nicely said, james. and to all you bitches - look on aol's most searched today - hmmm, who's name do you see??? ADAM LAMBERT! haha, bitches - this guy's a rock star! and married over 20 years/45 years old (forgot your post name) - oh girl, SNAP, you know EXACTLY what i'm saying... ;-)

UGGGGHHH

he looks like a young ELVIS PRESLEY. He is a cutie pie who can't sing for sh-t

wastei

I think I just threw up a little bit in my mouth

Heartforsigning

Whether he's gay or straight is irrelevant...it's his talent that matters and I think he's one of the most talented and unique people that this competition has ever seen! Who gives a rip if he wears make-up! Look at David Bowie and Marilyn Manson! Besides, he's performing on the boobtube...Michael Sarver, Scott McIntyre, and Michael whatshisface, and every other guy on that show is wearing make-up too; it's just that Adam's is more apparent. Let him! I think he's got amazing talent and will go places, whether or not he actually wins the whole thing!

You go, Adam!

Gaby♦

Gosh! it's like they're long lost twins!

Linda

David Cook must be throwing up in his mouth right now at the thought of having dated that skankzilla. He's probably having one of those "what was I thinking" moments.
Ding Dong the bitch is gone .... out of his life for good! His mother must be sooo relieved!
As for Adam, sadly he looks like the wannabe skankzilla, but he sure has a much better voice than her ... so at least he's got this much going for him.
Go away skanky ... you're disgusting!! And all of David's fans are pleased that he took the garbage out to the curb.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments