Liam Neeson -- Thanks for The Support

3/21/2009 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Liam Neeson returned home last night after the wake for Natasha Richardson at the Irish Historical Society in NYC.

Liam Neeson: Click to watch

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

angell

I have not once seen on TMZ the coffin of Natasha but yet I have seen it on other sites and her funeral was today and I have seen pictures, it is on other sites but yet it wasnt on TMZ. Stop blaming TMZ for everything because to be honest I havent seen anything on here with regards to the removal of the body and the funeral

2041 days ago

Craig

I hope the media will give Liam and his sons some privacy during these difficult months that are ahead for them. Its a horrible tragedy and my heart goes out to him and his entire family.

2040 days ago

Donna

I agree that TMZ should leave Liam alone, however, he may appreciate all the kind thoughts and prayers that people are sending his way.
He seems to be the type of guy who wants to be surrounded by caring people, even if they are paps.
Donna

2040 days ago

chris

I know he is a public figure, but why cant you just leave him and his family alone!!! Let them grieve in peace.

2040 days ago

rosiesophia

Please know that my prayers are with you and your family. Our hearts go out to all of you at this time in your life. I bet Natasha is now your guardian angel for you and your sons and she will always be with you. I bet she is in Heaven singing and right at God's side and smiling and looking down on you and will always be your special angel in Heaven. May God be you and your sons always.
Jeri

2040 days ago

Penelope2009

TMZ, you are DISGUSTING! Whoever took the paparazzi photos of Liam Neeson should be fired and so should the editor of TMZ for being low class enough to publish them. You're sick, sick, SICK people and you should go get help because you obviously aren't smart enough to help yourselves. DISGUSTING!!!!!!

2039 days ago

J

Shame on you TMZ... please leave the man alone. Please, for the love of god leave him alone.

2034 days ago