Julia Roberts

Good Genes or Good Docs?

3/22/2009 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Julia Roberts became a superstar with "Pretty Woman" ... and today she's an even prettier woman!

Julia Roberts
Here's the 21-year-old starlet back in 1989 (left) -- and 20 years later, the 41-year-old mother of three at her latest premiere in L.A. last week (right).

We'll drink your juice, Shelby!

More Good Genes or Good Docs

cathieb

I think she could use a little "HELP" !!
don't get it!!..this woman is not good looking in any picture !!!...a plain jane to be nice!!!

Disgusting

Say what you want about Julia Roberts, but she is to be applauded for the fact that she opens movies and is paid on par with the boys, as it should be. She did this without doing nudity, or typical "sexploitation" garbage to promote herself unlike ridiculous Jolie, Halle Berry, etc. She also has a sharp wit, unlike many other acting dullards. However, in her tirades against the paparazzi, she does come across as unlikeable and hypocritical, as do many celebrities who enjoy the extreme gifts of celebrity but whine about the attention when they don't want it.

tiredoftrailertrash

If she is so ugly how did she get such hot boyfriends, like Dylan Mcdermott, and Benjamin Bratt.. All your haters are jealous cause your hubands probably look like Shrek!

really now

Wanda , Wanda , Wanda , as I said before , you REALLY need to get a freakin' life . I didn't think I needed your approval before I gave my awesome opinion . Thanks for calling me honey , cause I'm as sweet as they come .

really now

Wanda ............. I guess '' really now '' told you !! hee hee .

puhllleeez

I hope all the people who are making rude comments about Julia's mouth aren't Angelina fans. Because HO-lie Jolie has the hugest mouth of any white woman on this planet. Just sayin!!

PolarBear

She looks great and must take care of herself. She also hasn't used Advanced Puffy Lip Surgery like a rash of other celebrity women, who all fail the "Right To Live Without Being Mocked" test. She's also probably never heard of TMZ, more to her credit.

Twinker

The proof of a woman's REAL beauty is how good her kids look not by the skills of expert Hollywood lighting techies....Bring out Hazel and Phinneaus so we can truly judge if it is docs or genes...

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

This is the only good brow lift that I ever noticed and would ever make me want one. everyone else's makes me think yuck and yes botox is plastic surgery too, IMO

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

shes definately not ugly, but she's not everyone's idea of beautiful, she's a unique beauty. Some find her beautiful, some are like what the hell, i don't get it

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

I"m thinking she looks like she would age well regardless though. I just get that feeling. that is if she didn't party hard which she doesnt' look at all like she did. Plastic surgery or not, you can kind of get an idea of when someone takes care of themselves or not.

bew

Good gawd this is a flat out butt ugly woman! Big ass ugly mouth and looks like Punch OR Judy...
She hasnt had a decent movie in over a decade. She is yesterday's news.

Wanda W.

Once again To WOW, and now chiming in and giving her asinine take on the situation, introducing JUST SAYING. Both of you are so similiar in your absolute DUMBNESS you must be related. Im guessing YOU TWO HAD THE SAME PARENTS........................ AND THEY WERE BOTH BROTHER AND SISTER,OR AR LEAST FIRST COUSINS !!!!!!!!

1985 days ago

Wanda W.

HE HE HE HE HE HE "just saying" !!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1985 days ago

really now

Calm down Wanda , clearly you forgot to take your ''meds'' today , Don't get your panties in a twist ,just take deep breaths . Thats it, nice and slow .

1985 days ago