More Than a Woman

3/23/2009 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 67-year-old resurfaced at an event in NYC, looking uncomplicated.

Karen Lynn Gorney

Karen often stars in various theater productions around the New York area.

Gorney sells autographed photos of herself on her official website for $40 and will paint a portrait of your pet for $650 plus shipping.

Lost Lass

I think she looks great for a lady in her sixties!!!!! Heck, she looks great for a lady in her 50s even. Giver her a break, just because she doesn't have blue-white veneers on all her teeth, botox, collagen, cheek/chin implants, hair restoration, and a face/neck lift and chose to age gracefully doesn't mean she isn't beautiful. You all should look so good when you're that age!

2009 days ago

UGGGGHHH

GET YOU TEETH WHITEN, CUT THAT MOP AND YOU NEED TO COLOR IT A FEW SHADES LIGHTER FOR HER AGE.

2009 days ago

TheRaw420

I think she looks great and if she ever desires to have sex with a younger man she can hit me up anytime!

2009 days ago

northern gypsy

for all the haters...give your head a shake...
this 6oish cougar should accept (yes...she get's hit on) all the action she can handle...
show all the boys what's it all about !!!

2009 days ago

goldieok

$40 for an autographed pic? geez lady your only famous for 1 ONE film - even dead your autograph will mean nothing

2009 days ago

Ice Water

64 years old???? She looks fantastic.!

2009 days ago

Steven Abdul

so she was 32 in Saturday Night Fever! I thought she was a college-age girl, sorry ma'am...so I didn't think she was already 64, but, hell, time flies when you're at the disco!

2009 days ago

Steven Abdul

so mr dentist, by telling her to cut that mop and lighten her hair is that because you think its time she looks "her age", and stop trying to look like a 45 year old? I think its great that an older lady can look 45 and be 64! In other words, You GO GIRL!

2009 days ago

snickers

Looks great.

2009 days ago

Karen Ann

Wow, I didn't realize she was 10 years older than John Travolta!

2009 days ago

oy vey

the fact that men get BETTER looking as they age is like the final F U to being a woman.....

ughhhh i'm 24 and feel over the hill..

wish i was SMRTER.
lol

2009 days ago

MNgirl

I absolutely Loved her in SNF. She looks great for 64!!!! A beautiful, natural face, for a change!!!!

2008 days ago

dierdre

I think she looks great for being in her 60's....she does have a natural look, unlike some celebs who have had plastic surgery up the ying yang...

gutsygirl

Can't some of you read? It says she's 67...NOT 64!!

ack9999