Natasha Richardson Laid to Rest

3/23/2009 10:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Liam Neeson -- joined by his two sons (left), sister-in-law Joely Richardson (middle), an unidentified person, and niece Daisy Bevan (right) -- wave to well-wishers after Natasha Richardson's funeral yesterday in New York.

Liam Neeson

mg_Boo

first.
RIP Natasha
my thoughts and prayer to the family and friends.

Ashley

It doesn't look like the kids have fully grasped the concept of their mothers death. I wish them nothing but the best though and hop they get through this as a family!

Cindy

Whats wrong, you guys couldn't get a picture of her in her casket? Vultures.

BaldOuting.blogspot.com

We should leave the Richardson/Neesan/Redgrave family alone so that they can deal with their loss privately. It seems they are not upset about cameras at the funeral and wake, but that doesn't mean it's ok.

kbabe

LEAVE THIS FAMILY ALONE!!!!!!!!!

UhDuh

Mr. Neeson has been very gracious during this incredibly traumatic ordeal. Everytime he turns around there is a camera in his face. Most would have snapped but he has kept his compusure and simply waved and been gracious for all the support. He is a class act, as was Natasha. Although I obviously do not know them personally, my thoughts have been with them...especially the boys.

ps

omg!

Liam is awesome. he is a cut above the rest. he knows that when you are a celeb you dont get privacy but still even during this hard time is still a model not only of celeb status but for humans in general. if most of the people lived their lives when in public like this guy does there would be alot less fighting going on

rhubi

yeah that kid is totally laughing.

Kay

They are very private people and they are a family of actors. Those kids are like their dad. The smiles are for the cameras. They won't cry in public.

Sarafina

Okay, NOW will you finally leave them alone? Or will you subject us to pictures of the freshly covered over hole that she has been laid to rest in? Jeez, TMZ. Enough already.

Joy

One of their kids (every pic I've seen him in since her accident) is smiling. Wow I would think he was old enough to understand the magnitude of this! Tragic

NY Mom

I agree with comment #8. Liam has been more than gracious throughout his nightmare. A look at his eyes and you can see his pain, yet he raises a hand to wave. He has my utmost respect. Extraordinary people. As I've said before, there are those special few celebrities that you can imagine sitting and chatting with. Natasha was one of those special few. A beautiful lady gone too soon. So unfair, and so unbelievable.

jenirow

I can't believe you couldn't even give the family some privacy in a moment like this. They may be celebrities but they are human beings who don't deserve to be intruded on in their time of sorrow. Seriously, isn't one of the Gossip Girls getting a pedicure somewhere? Very bad form Harvey!!!

Hopeful

9. I can guarentee the children havent grasped the concept of their mother dying. My son was closer to his grandfather than us at times and when he passed a few months ago, my son at the age of 13 was laughing and being goofy at his funeral, it wasnt until about a week later when he realized his best friend wasnt gonna be around to talk to or to help guide him then it hit him. These 2 boy are young but trust me its only a matter of time before they start going through all the emotions of a loved one dying. I'll pray for them because its heartbreaking.

Posted at 9:59AM on Mar 23rd 2009 by ps

You're right. They have a lot of people and support around them now so I don't think it's hit them yet. It will be very difficult when it's just them and their dad and they realize mum isn't coming home. I went through it.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments