Octo 911: Get Out, Gloria Allred!

3/23/2009 10:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the 911 call made by OctoMom's nanny to try and remove Gloria Allred from the house.

Play audio

The call was made on March 17 -- the same day two of Nadya Suleman's octuplets came home.

Allred represents the non-profit organization Angels in Waiting -- which had offered to help Nadya care for the octuplets. Nadya fired them today. Coincidence?

Sheez. You're all so stupid.

She HAS HELP, you idiots. She has her own nannies. She fired Angels in Waiting because one of the nurses called CPS on her for allowing media in the home.

Damned if she does, damned if she doesn't. She is trying to make money to support herself. If she doesn't make money, then she's a "burden". Just like your grandmother who gets Social Security, since that's welfare, right?

that's all

45. My God, you people are retarded. SHE DIDN'T CALL 911, her nanny did. Why are you all such complete idiots? What is in the water in America to cause such stupidity?

Would YOU want this publicity whore lawyer who keeps threatening you in YOUR HOME when you came home with pre-term babies?

Posted at 10:58PM on Mar 23rd 2009 by .

_________________________
don't bother giving the idiots on this board with facts while they scream for blood like their hero, Alred. They don't give a damn about the kids and just want someone to trash because they lead miserable lives and wait to pounce the next gaf in the rag on TMZ.

UGGGGHHH

somebody take those kids away before desaster happens with those poor innocent children!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K

So Octocrap didn't get enough attention or love as a child. Waaaaaaa! Here's a quarter...

She then goes into adulthood and reproduces at a frantic rate in an effort to get the attention SHE feels SHE deserves. She creates 14 children who will NEVER get the love and attention THEY deserve (especially by a stable, nurturing parent) - thus the cycle repeats. It is NOT the responsibility of a child to fill the "holes" of a parent. GET HELP NOW!!

Fourteen children are not enough for Nadya. Hundreds of thousands of dollars in donations are not enough. Selling herself to any tabloid or talk show who will take her is not enough. Free help for her children is not enough.

So tell us, Nadya - When will it EVER be ENOUGH????!!!!

Zen Grouch

Any person or organization trying to "help" this toxic swine out, deserves what they get...

that's all

46. Hey by:

She doesn't give a darn about her preterm babies, or else she wouldn't have cameras in the nursery and film crews following her around would she?

____________________
And if she didn't allow cameras in the nursery, you would be b9tching she had something to hide.

Get a life, you miserable loser.

IStoleOctomomsWomb

By: the nannies did the right thing in calling CPS. Any doctor will tell you that preemies need special care, and don't need the added stress of strangers running in and out filiming them and disrupting them. Any little sniffle or cough could turn into something worse in an instant. And it's not a sterile environment having cameras and camera crews following your babies around.

And how did she hire nannies? Oh right with OUR tax dollars. Hope you're happy with that because I'm not. Hell I want the government to pay for a nanny for me as well. Oh wait, I'm not popping them out by the truckloads like that whore.

And burden, you damn right she's a burden. At least people on SS have EARNED it and not laid around on their fat asses popping out kids to keep getting checks. So yeah, she's a damned burden on society. Deal with it. I'm pretty damn sure my grandmother doesn't get plastic surgery, have nannies paid for, a 500k home and like this skeevy bitch does. Unlike this walking incubator, my grandmother actually EARNED what she's getting by paying taxes, not standing there dropping kids out of her womb with her hand out ready to get her next check and cash it for lip gloss.

ann

14. I think I see a pattern emerging....gloria allred gets thrown out, octolip's mother gets thrown out, aiw gets thrown out...guess Queen of Octoland wants to be the sole, sovereign ruler of her little chaotic, nitwit kingdom.....less prying eyes and ears who might relate things that shouldn't be occuring, or (perish the thought) comment on the way things are run....Posted at 10:11PM on Mar 23rd 2009 by tarantella
__________________________________________________

Isn't this how all bullies and abusive people operate - in total secret and isolation? Isolate the victim(s) from family, friends, the world -- anyone who is smart or strong enough to help and/or strong enough to fight back.

She's taken and taken, now wants to isolate herself and the innocent kids from everything that's not her completely controlled enviornment - tossing out mom, AIW, Gloria Allred, and soon, Dr. Phil. She doesn't want anyone around that will tell her she's wrong or who will witness her acting in her true colors. She only wants the cameras where she can pose, flirt and tell the story according to how she sees it.

Her "private" nurses and nannies will only be weak individuals who will be yes-men who will be willing to promise to keep her secrets and not tell the true dispicable story.

UNFORTUNATELY FOR HER, AFTER THIS LATEST STUNT, SHE MIGHT FIND THAT FLOW OF DONATIONS WILL COME TO A SCREACHING HALT and she might not have the funds to replace the "help" that she fired.

I also think that another reason she fired AIW is that the donations weren't coming in to support them and she wouldn't let go to of the "opportunity" money from her greedy selfish hands to pay for them herself. She only wanted them when they were free. HER money is for herself and her designer clothes, make-up and manicures.

IStoleOctomomsWomb

FoXy RoXy

If I lived closer to Ms. Suleman, I would love to offer her help...like feeding or rocking the babies...I can't imagine how in the world she is going to manage all of those children. It's hard enough with just ONE newborn. Can't her own family step up and help her out for the sake of those kids...just until things get under control...I mean REALLY!

TM

The losers defending this ditchpig are as mentally unhinged as she is..they live for TMZ posts to fill the void in their empty lives..much the same way as Octo-lips filled her void with 14 kids...pity them..they are useless and are most likely petri dish experiments themselves

that's all

54. Hey by, just because you're in love with this nasty bitch, don't start calling me miserable because I'm not treating her like some prized cow. I don't give a rip about seeing her babies. I have had my own preemie and did just fine. I know the hell they go through and never ONCE put my kid through that to make a buck like she is. Those kids are nothing but money machines to her and God forbid something happen to one because of the stress. So, grasp your head firmly and pull it out of HER ass. Better yet, actually know what you speak of. Otherwise you sound about as smart as the Octonut.

Posted at 11:13PM on Mar 23rd 2009 by IStoleOctomomsWomb

________________________

Ack!!! You have children? Ack...................You sound like you're filled with hate and bile!!!

Someone should take your kid away!! You sound mean-spirited and evil! You're a menace!!

IStoleOctomomsWomb

Hi Mom.

Sadly, her mother has been raising her OTHER 6 kids for a long time now, until Octomom tossed her out because she voiced her displeasure at the twit having 8 more and not being able to take care of the six she already had.

TM

#55 you ignorant troll! Nadya has had ALOT of help from her family and has used them and discarded them..in case you have not seen the way she treated her own mother you might clue into why she is not getting her mother's support at least. She drives people away with her immaturity and selfishness..she does not deserve help from anyone, especially her parents who she is very ungrateful to

IStoleOctomomsWomb

Oh yes by,

I'm a menace because I dare take care of my child, provide for her, without assistance and pimping her out like she's a cash cow.

Of course I'm angry. That nasty bitch is using my tax dollars to support her shopping habits and has done nothing to earn a thing she has gotten. When there are people who are literally turned down for disability time after time who really NEED it because morons like her are milking the system dry.

Next time try harder. You failed miserably.