Octo 911: Get Out, Gloria Allred!

3/23/2009 10:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the 911 call made by OctoMom's nanny to try and remove Gloria Allred from the house.

Play audio

The call was made on March 17 -- the same day two of Nadya Suleman's octuplets came home.

Allred represents the non-profit organization Angels in Waiting -- which had offered to help Nadya care for the octuplets. Nadya fired them today. Coincidence?

ParisNauseatesMe

THREE CHEERS FOR THOSE WHO REPORTED OCTOMORON TO CPS.

That was the responsible thing to do.

I say take all the kids away - their chances will be so much better than being brought up by a totally narcissistic child in women's clothes with zero common sence

lukebandit

this woman is insane. gloria please file a big big formal complaint to CPS. i'm sure the octomom was ranting and raving and cursing and swearing and running around like a big drama queen in front of her children and the fragile newborns that are there. this is ridiculous. this should not be. you FIRE neo-natal baby specialist, one for each baby that don't cost you a dime? you spend 1K on makeup? ever heard of Target? you are not ANGELINA JOLIE! you are a welfare mom! i use to be a welfare mom. my husband divorced me after 19 years when i had a massive stroke and was in a coma and he left me with 3 young teenage boys. i survived and was living on 164 a month from aid to dependant children. for eight months until i got my SSI at a little over 5oo a month. and 4 people getting 47 dollars a month food stamps. i was trying to recover so i could walk and get a job. i managed to keep the house 2 years with no child support. he refused to pay. but God provided our every need. i lost the house, God got me a 3 bed. 2 bth mint condition downstairs apt., God is so good. i managed to go back to college and i graduated with my oldest son with honors and the prez of school picked 6 grads to honor out of the class and he picked me, my son and 4 other grads. it was awesome. then my kidneys started shutting down and now i am bedridden in a nursing home at the age of 46 and i go back and forth to dialysis on a gurney in an ambulance, while my ex-husband lives in orlando with his online lover shacked up till Judgement Day. but, i know where i am going and it is going to be a beautiful eternity. God Bless the Children.

BaldOuting.blogspot.com

How old is octomom anyway? She seems to have the brain capacity of a 9 year old, and that is being generous!

sako

Good post #76, Dr. Pimp get ready to eat your words. She SCAMMED YOU. It will be funny to watch you Dr. Weasel, worm your way out of this one. HEY Phil the phony , you couldn't have been more wrong about the AIW deal.. How does it feel Dr. Self-Centered?

Jade

It must be nice to have that many children AND bring two premies home from the hospital, and then be able to be gone from your house instead of caring for your children.

Is everyone else entitled to free nannies so they don't have to be responsible, either monetarily or physically/mentally for their children?

Nope, guess not. Only irresponsible unemployed people with disabled children who want to have more.

If she likes kids so much and wanted so many, how come it appears she spends an awful lot of time without them?

whocares

I AM GLAD GLORIA ALRED GOT HER ASS KICKED OUT, SHE IS A SNAKE! SHE ALWAYS WANTS TO BE IN THE MIDDLE OF SOMETHING ANY NEWS AND SHE IS THERE PICKING UP A CLIENT CAN'T GET THE CLIENT SO SHE TURNS THEM IN KNOWING FOSTER CARE IS THE WORST PLACE IN THE WORLD FOR THOSE BABIES LOOK AT THE STATS, GLORIA DID NOT CARE, WHAT A NAST BITCH AND HER DAUGHTER LISA BLOOM IS JUST AS BAD, LIKE MOTHER LIKE DAUGHTER!

mrs k

those infants were released base on the fact that nadya was to have the angels round-the-clock assistance - who is going to care for those children now? this mentally unstable imbecile is completely incapable. watch, she'll pull an andrea yates any day now..

Momsbank

Where the hell are the child protective workers for the state of Calf? If anyone else did half of what Octomom is doing the would have the children removed and be charged. Has the state tried to collect any of the money she is getting? As far as I am concerned that is taxpayers money she os spending. Until she pays back all of the money we taxpayers paid, for medical, foodstamps and whatever else we paid for, she sholuld not keep a penny. PAY the taxpayers back. REMEMBER OCTOMOPM YOU SAID YOU DID NOT GET OR WANT WELFARE. STOP TAKING OUR MONEY!

that's all

Force the moron IVF doctor and sperm donor to pay up for helping her procreate. They are just responsible for being idiots and enablers of this womaqn's obsession. Funny how men always get a pass on this kind of scandal and are never mentioned. She didn't do this crap without their help you idiots.

#645732 - Cell Block H

#85- I agree with what you say, I just find it hard to believe that this is what we focus on. Screw her and the horse she road in on, but we support way too many other unnecessary causes to keep harping on something that is unchangeable. There is a bigger problem in this country, and this woman is like a grain of sand in a desert of real deceit. I love this country and have served in the military many years a go, but our government is flawed. We are lied to every day by a government that we pay our taxes to, then put blinders on when they foolishly spend it on some things that seem odd. Yet this one woman has spurned so much hatred, that most could care less about other causes. I love this country to death, and I know it is the best place on Earth to live, so I just take the good with the bad no matter how angry our government makes me sometimes.

Hmc

I really feelfor the people who cannot have children and do this responsibly. How hurt they must feel over this story and feel for these children!

justice

Hopefully, the next time Nadya goes to the hospital to pick up another batch of babies they'll put her in a straight jacket and march her right to the psycho ward. And I sure do hope Dr. Phil, the ratings wh0re is proud of himself. Same goes for Gloria Allred and Radaronline.

Nik

I hate to admit it, but I tried to watch this crazy bitch on Dr Phil today. I made it through about 6 minutes of her annoying voice, going on and on....seriously!!!! She does NOT stop talking! She doesn't end a sentence. She doesn't come up for air...I had to change the channel because she was so irritating. I feel so bad for all 14 of those children.

Hard working Joe

What is wrong with all you shmucks??? Please STOP handing Octo-C**t your cash!!!..Im sick of the tired old excuse " its for the children"... Are you blind?!!!..Everything goes straight in to her plastic surgeon's bank account!..If you want to help someone?..Help your struggling neighbor, your friend that recently lost his job, or your family member that is loosing their house....

There are many Honest, Descent, Hard-working Americans that have done things the right way and havn't had the breaks in a lifetime that Octo-trash had last week!!. Its Absurd!.. Why do we reward this type of behavior?

I hope she gets whats coming to her!..

P.S. G.A. isnt my favorite person in the world, but im with her on this one.

Tami

IF SOMEONE DOES A REALITY SHOW ON THIS WOMAN I WILL NOT WATCH IT! IF I WANTED TO WASTE MY TIME WATCHING SOMEONES LIFE LIKE OCTOMOM'S THEN I WILL CHECK INTO THE NEAREST NUT HOUSE! SHE REALLY NEEDS TO HAVE THOSE KIDS (ALL 14) REMOVED FROM HER CARE AND PUT INTO HOMES LESS CROWDED SO THEY CAN RECEIVE THE ATTENTION FOR THEIR NEEDS! AND MY MONEY IS ON THE QUACK DOCTOR FOR BEING THE FATHER OF ALL HER KIDS! SHE IS CRAZY INSANE AND WHEN SOMETHING BAD DOES HAPPEN TO THOSE KIDS THEN ITS GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS FAULT FOR TURNING A BLIND EYE TO HER MENTAL PROBLEMS AND NOT STEPPING IN.