Suri Finds Her Romeo

3/23/2009 1:57 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With her Scientolobirth mother at her side, adorable lil' Suri Cruise took time out from playing with non-living things and enjoyed converting hanging out with Victoria Beckham's son Romeo the other day.

Making friends is very common among human children.

Robin

Holy crap, that Romeo looks just like his mom! Handsome little guy. :)

Christina

The other woman is the Beckham's nanny.

judy anderson

Suri is just a beautiful little girl! wow.

Dick Gardner

I heard Suri really really likes to watch the "Stupid Mario Brothers" on youtube. Her mother likes it too.

USR

she's a cute kid, but what the hell is the deal with that outfit, stripes and polka dot.

More important!

Suri has really big hands.

Meck

As if Romeo, a 6 year old boy, really enjoys having a 2.5 year old girl for a playmate.

Leslie Egan

Suri is unique. That type of coloring is not that common. Dark hair, white skin, and blue? eyes.

PR

Suri seems surprised to have her feet on the ground. Yes, Suri, this is the ground the humans walk on. Scientolomom is not carrying her for a change.

jim

She's just a little girl. Leave her alone

UpstateNYer

I must admit I was glad to finally see the child using her own legs/feet - thought maybe there was an issue there?!?! And, as long as we're all nitpicking... I don't recall seeing a photo of the her in anything other than a skirt or dress. While she always looks cute - and I'm a little jealous at having just boys - does she ever get to put a pair of jeans on and just get dirty?

I'm done now. Sorry Suri - we're really not picking on you, just your Mom and Dad (which seems excessive at times as well).

hmmm..

OMG Suri is SO CUTE! Actually so is Romeo..

old news

why does TMZ continue to make disparaging remarks about this family? Are you mad because u were and have been wrong since the bergining. If T. Cruise were Catholic would you make the same ethnic type slurs you love to make? My only questions is; WHAT THE HELL IS IT TO YOU? They met, got married and had a beautiful child and have what appears to be a beautiful life. What is not right about that? Other then spitting out your poison here, what you got going on in your life?

old news

I saw and interview of Tom with Ophra. Suri picks ouyt her own clothes and does not like pants or shorts. She insists on dresses. I personally think its great to see a little girl dressed like a little girl. She is adorable and the Cruises haven been offered lots of money tohave her model and they have declined. I can't figure what is behind everyones negativer attitude about them. Escapes the hell out of me.

Jamie

To UpstateNY: Tom Cruise has come out several times and said that Suri hates wearing jeans and will take them off if she is dressed in them.
I think that she is absolutely beautiful and I wish her family all the best.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments