It's Fergie!

3/29/2009 11:13 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

COMMENTS

Msdana

Wow, Its hard to believe that Fergia and myself are the same age. Why does she look so old!

1942 days ago

UGGGGHHH

SOMEONE THAT DOESN'T SHUT UP

1942 days ago

Red

This fugly old hag is supposed to be 34? Please. More like 64.

That dude Duhamel must have granny sex obsession.

1942 days ago

Jared

That is what Meth will do to you.

1942 days ago

elle

hahahahhaha...nice!!!!!!!!!!!

1942 days ago

ashleymay100

Ok, so she looks absolutely ridiculous, but for everyone commenting on her looks, I dare you to take a picture of yourself at that angle and look good..... The more important question is what kind of drugs are you on when you decide fluorescent green knobs on the side of your head would look cool? cause I really wanna avoid that sh*t.....

1942 days ago

Nikki M

hahaha1 That's actually really hilarious! Wtf is she wearing her hair like that for? lol

1942 days ago

Sue

Seems like she is lying about her age but her high school yearbook should vet that. She looks older (44) because she is using TOO MUCH BOTOX and FILLERS in her lines an lips and probably has had her nose a bit overdone...possibly just to be done.....but could also be repais of damage due to drug use. Makes her looked airbrushed and unnatural. When everything gets that smooth it makes them look LA weird and like an older person trying to look younger.

Who cares anyway....her husband it hot and he loves her! I hope they are happy and she stops messing with herself so much! She would probably look better with 50% of whatever she is doing.

The green braids....WTF?!

1942 days ago

LArobb

Damn! She looks like she's 60+!!! Wow, I never found her attractive anyway but still....

1942 days ago

puhllleeez

Her husband has a major wandering eye and Fergie needs to lay off the fillers or she'll end up looking like that freakshow Lisa Rinna.

1942 days ago

Chuck Whitley

I think Fergie had a bad rhinoplasty...she has a beak.

1942 days ago

REYNA

PETHETIC.... OLD LIKE A 60 YEAR OLD... WELL SHE IS TRYING TO HARD TO STAY YOUNG AND I LOOK WAY BETTER THAN SHE DOES AND I AM 37...

1941 days ago

Karen

OMG she looks really old!I must be all the anti-depressants medications taken in Rehab.

1941 days ago

agree

I think you TMZ staffers make up those comments so you can say something about her age and meth habit. The comments are too repeditive for it to be original thoughts. I've noticed that a lot.

1941 days ago

justsaying

NO.15. It's nice to know there are people left on this earth who dosen't brag about themselves but instead, will sit back and let other brag on them and their looks.

1941 days ago