Brave Women Risk Photo with Chris Brown

4/1/2009 1:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Using the highly effective "strength in numbers" method, the brave women of the University of Mary Washington basketball team set their fears aside and forced a few smiles for this pic with alleged woman beater Chris Brown.

Chris Brown

click to view picsChris spends a lot of time on, in or around court these days.

Keep It Real

Rainbow68

First of all he apologized for what happend but that doesnt mean he's 100% guilty. He never said what happend nor what he did. he just apologized for what happend. Riahanna played a part in this incident and the media knows it. Just look at the report. it sayed she looked in his phone and read a text from another women. Commen sence would tell you that she went off on him. But know one wants to accept that. Chris has yet to even make a plea for "guilty" or not "guilty" so to say hes' 100% guilty off a apology is stupid. Chris never confessed to anything and untill april 6th we wont know what will happen in this case. Second of all his career is not "in the toilet" they said the same things about Kobe briant..Rkelly and brittney spears and they still made comebacks so cut the BS.

lls

Dina ~ with all those "6's" you are probably the devil so, I promise I won't lose any sleep over you!

Kelli

Yes, he is so classy. These girls parents ought to be ashamed of their daughters. I have daughters and would be livid if they thought this guy was worth having a picture taken with. These girls should go visit a battered womens shelter and see if they think Chris Brown is so great then.

dawn

LMAO I love how all of the Chris supporter's are so "violent" in their posts cursing and all.. shows his true fans now, all the "thugs". BTW ... while some of you are right they are INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY (#8 who claims reverse and made me laugh)... and no we weren't there so we physically do not have proof, as well as the new/gossip columns... the police do have the proven which has been stated by them and the pics of Rihanna are proof enough.. as well as the fact that CHRIS TURNED HIMSELF IN dumba$$e$!!! GET AN EDUCATION... PLEASE!!!

Realistic

IT WAS POSTED EARLIER, "WHY DO BLACK PEOPLE ALWAYS......" I WON'T EVEN FINISH THE QUOTE BECAUSE IT IS HYPOCRITICAL TO CALL SOMEONE ELSE RACIST AND FOLLOW IT UP WITH A GENERALIZATION ON BLACK PEOPLE AFTER THE FACT THAT YOU DECIDED THE PEOPLE ON CB'S SIDE WERE BLACK WITH NO EVIDENCE. THERE AREN'T EVEN ANY BLACK PEOPLE IN THIS PICTURE OTHER THAN CHRIS BROWN. DO YOU HONESTLY THINK THAT CHRIS BROWN DOES NOT HAVE ANY WHITE FANS? DO YOU HONESTLY FEEL THAT THIS IS A RACE ISSUE WHEN BOTH PARTIES INVOLVED ARE BLACK? WHY EVEN BRING UP RACE WHEN YOU ARE SUPPOSEDLY SAYING THAT IT IS WRONG FOR A MAN TO HIT A WOMAN? ISN'T THAT A GENDER ISSUE OR DO YOU THINK THAT ONLY BLACK MEN HIT WOMEN? PLEASE ANSWER. I REALLY DO WANT TO UNDERSTAND WHY YOU FEEL IT IS NECESSARY TO MAKE SUCH NEGATIVE COMMENTS ABOUT A RACE WHEN YOU CLAIM THAT YOU ARE NOT RACIST AND THAT OTHERS ARE.

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

I go to scool with majority black people and the older ones will agree wit h me he's an asz but if he ever came to my school I would run him off ! I wouldn't care would the young dumb black people that like him got mad!

Reece

To # 7. How do you know she hit him. She was the one who went to the hospital you punk bitch

theawesome1

I`d kick my daughters ass if she got a pictures with him

Wow - Ugliness

Wow...I'd say 90% of the people posting messages need to get back to school and study basic English. This is painful to read what with the spelling mistakes and lack/abuse of punctuation.

YOU SHOULD BE EMBARRASSED YOU ILLITERATE MORONS!!!

Keep It Real

*corrections*

*no* and rihanna*..sorry:)

Cassidy!

Yeah , "Humiliated" - thats exactly what we're thinking of while writing this posts.. We must spell the words right! oh yeah , or it would be the end of the world:S Dumass! xD This is not about or english or spelling - but chris brown so back off you big nerd.!

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

It wasn't a racist thing i n the beginning to me but there are idiots on here that claim to be black (but probably are young too) that seem to think it's a white thing to hate him. I know plenty of black people that hate him but they are above 25 also.

Realistic

THE COMMENTS REGARDING GRAMMAR ARE DOING A WONDERFUL JOB OF PROVIDING COMIC RELIEF TO THIS OBVIOUSLY SENSITIVE SITUATION. I HAVEN'T LOOKED TO SEE THEM FOR MYSELF, BUT ENGLISH IS ENGLISH. YOU LEARNED IT, SO USE IT.

Cassidy!

love chris , nmw ;)

Ummmhmmm

Posted at 1:18PM on Apr 1st 2009 by cool chic
---Girl you're a trip ?I only posed the one question to you that being "How old are you exactly ?" the rest of my comment was a statement regarding the picture .Hence the reason it was so far below my question posed at you ?But TRUST ME I can tell you are not in ANY college ...you make that extremely obvious ...a fact which you seem completely oblivious to .Just one more question for you ...what will you do if CB is found guilty on all charges ?Please don't go killing yourself if he is found GUILTY ...as I'm almost sure he will be ...and if I'm wrong on that day I will come here to TMZ and apologize to you but I seriously doubt that'll happen .