Octomom's Ride Attacked by Anonymous Cowards

4/1/2009 2:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's okay to not like Octomom -- but this is going too far.

When Nadya Suleman woke up this morning, she noticed someone had smashed in the back window of her OctoWagon in the middle of the night. La Habra police tell us they took a report this morning, but have no suspects.

No word on how Octo plans to pay for the repairs.

UPDATE: Nadya's lawyer tells TMZ the object used to smash the window was a car seat that someone had removed from Octo's front porch and heaved at the car.

Terri

Ok, I give up for today, it won't take my big post. Have a nice day ladies and I'm glad that was a farce. Catch ya tomorrow.

1926 days ago

len

No Terri..don't give up. Anything but that !!! Just make your big post slightly smaller.

1926 days ago

chrisa

thank god that article was a joke! i almost had a friggin' heart attack while reading it, i choked on my tea/cookie thats for sure. now i gotta clean my computer screen of all the soggy cookie crumbs and tea!!!

when i though it was true, i was almost disappointed that we wouldn't hear any more from "damnangryneighbour" on her comings and goings! sorry "neighbour", i have to say i am kinda glad she isn't going anywhere just yet. you are too valuable a source for "nadya dirt". please continue, we do appreciate your personal suffering in all of this. ;)

1926 days ago

chrisa

#470 TAMI,

relax tami, breathe, its just a joke. just count to 10 and breathe deeply LOL!

don't worry i had the same reaction when i read it. fortunately, someone revealed it was an april fools joke before i blew my top and responded. :D

1926 days ago

Tami

Thank God it was a joke! LOL I was already on a roll today about octofraud. They sure know how to get us going by bringing in the animals into the picture. phewwwww now I can breathe thank you, Chrisa!

1926 days ago

tarantella

You know, this sounds pretty fishy on the face of it...if some idiot meant to harm the car, why use a car seat taken from the front porch of the home, particularly with people coming and going all the time. The fact that the car seat was there in the first place sounds ridiculous and most vandals want to get in and get out fast......why approach the house and bother with a car seat? A crowbar or baseball bat would do the job just as well and could easily be transported in the vandal's own vehicle. Again, you have to rely on the explanation given by her shyster lawyer, who has about as much credibility as Octolips herself. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a set up situation devised by this idiot woman and her equally idiotic lawyer because she is fading (thankgod) in terms of public interest. Just read the posts re Octolips weight loss...ever hear the expression "you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear"? That about covers her appearance. She can lose weight from here to etrnity but she is basically an endomorph body type and also short and very squat. All the plastic surgery in the world can't fix that. Her face gives me the creeps, she overdid everything and at this point is almost like a caricature. The ghastly white face and dyed black hair plus those liver lips...ugh. She reminds me of Morticia Addams, but not as good looking! I guess if her lips ever deflate, she'll have two hanging appendages beneath her overdone nose. Guess it's another case where all the money in the world can't buy good taste.

1926 days ago

southsidechicago

Hi, everyone!

Bluebonnet - thanks for checking out that "gift tax" thing. I figure there has to be some "alternative interpretation" (loophole, not found on the IRS website), otherwise no one would be giving anything of substance to anyone. Since money comes from a person's resources, s/he has already been assessed income tax on it so should not be taxed twice.
If someone gives to a legimitate not-for-profit entity, the gift is actually a tax *deduction.* But I don't think Nadya has anything like that set up, because she has no basis on which to qualify, and even if she or her attorney tried it, it takes at least one business year to get a 501(c)3 status approved, because the IRS has to do a whole review of the organization. Surely they don't want the IRS looking too closely at this whole scenario.

my little girls - That joke was excellent! Had me going for a bit when I was reading the posts to catch up... but the 14 puppies thing didn't sit right with me either.

Chrisa - the tip about the coffee sounds great, but we don't have Horton's around here...Nadya would have to move to Canada to find it .... then she would be your.... NEIGHBOR!!!! :)

Tami and Teri - I was having the same problem yesterday with posts - anything more than a few sentences just disappeared in cyberspace, even when I copied and saved, and tried several times. Hope this one gets through!
Hope this goes through,

1926 days ago

*fpd*

Good, she deserves it, she has so much money and can afford to drop thousand's of dollars on new clothes but has to be on state assistance and get food stamps, she can afford to replace a window.

1926 days ago

*fpd*

Hope this is covered on her insurance ...

: )

1926 days ago

crapsworth

Meh. I guess we get to pay her deductible.

1926 days ago

Emergency Broadcast System

Aaaaw, what a pity. Looks like she'll have to break her plastic surgery piggy bank to pay for the repairs. Tsk tsk tsk, poor thing.

1926 days ago

LABodyguard

I find this woman to be a class 'A' headcase but this is cowardly Hooliganism. My guess is that its someone in the neighborhood that's tired of having their neighborhood turned in to a circus sideshow. another possibility is that she did this herself. Think about it. The only press she has gotten lately has been negative and people are quickly growing tired of watching her train wreck of a life. Shes got a house full of nurses and security (hah) and yet someone walked up on her porch, grabbed a car seat and smashed out a window. Its clear the press arent camped out on her lawn anymore or someone would have caught it on film. Now she is back in the news with a sympathetic "leave poor Octomom alone' story. Smells all sorts of fishy. Something to think about.

1925 days ago

Terri

Good afternoon from miserable weather OH (its raining with snow flurries today - freakin snow flurries!!!!! and 30s) however supposed to raise close to 60 by mid-week -- is it any wonder we're battling sinus, bronchitis, colds around here? Egads! Well stinky man is wondering the building, I smelled him when I came in (I'm not kidding) and then I spotted him - (YUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK). Now I know he is not homeless, and I would guess him to be in his 20s. People, when he gets up from using the computer, I kid you not, his stench STAYS BEHIND AND LINGERS. It's utterly disgusting. His skin is not dirty, his clothes appear to be passable, not filthy, torn or anything like that, but his smell is insanely awful every single time and it is the same disgusting stench (a sour sh!t smell) -- my friend said maybe he doesn't wipe his butt (ahhhhhhhhh). Ok, lets move on. Chrissa, we have Tim Horton's here, I have a gf that is addicted to it. She's been known to visit 3 times a day. I've never acquired the taste for coffee, same as beer. Although in my way younger days my first alcohol I did drink was Little Kings Cream Ale (LOL) there's a blast from the past for ya. Then I found my way to Slow Gin and 7-Up (mmm sweet), I broke an entire 5th of that on grad's night (my junior year though of high school) in a Knights Inn thank god in those days they still had PURPLE carpet cuz it soaked right in and never made a stain that you could tell (phew). Then when I hit 21 (oh and I might add I was an occasional drinker) and of course been working for the gov't 3 years by now, I was legal and could drink with the "big boys" LOL I worked with. Well, in those days I worked for the Air Forcee and we did a lot of extra curricular activities as a group (a command group). So one of our activities was to go to the Cincinnati Reds game on an excursion bus, lunch provided on bus, and bring your own bottle. Now by this time I think I may have been 22 or 23 and I had a very good close friend/co-worker who happened to be named Teri. Well we sat on the bus together for the ride down. I brought Canadian Mist (LOL it was Teri's influence, she was a little older than me LOL) and I drank it with 7-Up. However, I still was not a heavy drinker. I probably drank 3 or 4 (perhaps) 8 oz cups of my drink on the ride down from Dayton -- with traffic and everything, we we're probably on that bus at least 90 mins. So we arrive at the ballpark and we park and get ready to depart the bus single file of course. Well, for pete's sake, they had placed a big ass trash can right in the middle of the 2 rows of seats at the front of the bus! Therefore, you either had to have very long legs to step over that trash can or step up on the first row bus seat and than down to manuever around the trash can. Well, I'm only 5'2 and my legs certainly are not long. And I don't remember if I went before Teri or she me, and I don't remember how I decided to manuever that damn trash can all I know is I ended up INSIDE THE DAMN TRASH CAN (LMAOOOOOOOO). Yes, yes, yes, there I was, my ass wedged down in, my waist in, and there my legs/feet and arms were flying outside the trashcan and of course anyone that was left inside the bus (including me) was laughing like hyenas. I said, I think perhaps I might have had one too many mists (LMAO). Teri said, ya think so? I said, well who the hell's bright idea was it to put this trash can here for us short people?!! LOLOL. Oh my gosh, thank god, I didn't smell like trash once I got out of that can. I went in and enjoyed the game and of course had many laughs afterwards for many months to come after that. ~ Oh, gosh how I can wander off, all that started because we have a Tim Horton's here hahahaha. Now I don't want to get into the smoking debate with Nicole because we could go at it for days, but I would just like to say something. You do realize that people who have never smoked do get cancer don't you? Dana Reeve is the most recent public (celebrity) figure that I know of that is a great example of that. She died of lung cancer and was never a smoker. I do agree it is a choice. I don't agree that we should be singled out and made to pay extra tax and so on (however, I have the option of quitting). As far as cancer goes, there are so many forms of cancer (and illnesses that you get prior to cancer or while you have cancer) that we as people are in danger no matter how we live our lives. There are perfectly healthy people one minute, not overweight, eat properly, exercise daily, that keel over dead from a heart attack (or brain anueryism) or some other malfunction. Do we add risk to our lives by partaking in unhealthy activities/choices, yes we do, but again, as you said, that is our choice. In the matter when it is our time to go though, we truly have no control, it is God's will and plan.

1925 days ago

Jim

If the glass had been broken from the outside in then all of the fragments would have been inside the car most of the glass fragments are laying on the ground behind car window was broken from inside out !!!!!!! Someones not getting enough attention???????

1925 days ago

len

Nicole....Stop being so self righteous. Smoking, is hazardous to our health..........so is Alcohol..........it will destroy your liver, kill you. A drunk driver can kill multiple people at a time. Cakes doughnuts, frenchfries, hamburgers... chips , cheesies...........fast foods..will clog your arteries &, resulting in stroke. heartattacks................& death. We all know the numbers if tubbies, waddling the Fat U.S. Drugs, are also hazardous to our health, if used improperly, or illicitly. ........yes, Nicole .....even prescription drugs. No. .Missy is not comparable to Octo, who, by choice, risked the lives of her recently born children, in order to finance her decadent lifestyle. You sound quite livid. Careful. you could be a candidate for a stroke or heart attack.

1925 days ago