Anne Hathaway & The Chocolate Factory

4/2/2009 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Orange you glad you weren't Valentino's date to his premiere last night?!

On a positive note, at least the 76-year-old leathery Italian designer cared enough to match Anne Hathaway's lipstick.

Al

Hey man, that's Nacho Cheese!

Denise Moreth

Who left out the orange sharpie markers?!

Katy

Who do these designers think they are?? You sell skirts for thousands of dollars!!! Take a weekend to go to San Tropez and get a real tan. Valentino and Donatella should look into a trip together.

FiBiker

THIS GOES TO SHOW YOU THAT CELIBRITIES CAN BE TRUE DOUCHEBAGS..

Bex

That is not real, no way. Nice photoshop.

melissa

how are you this famous designer, and you don't realize that looks crazy some needs to tell him

jfp

No! Don't tell him.....in fact, tell him he looks great. That way he'll continue looking like a joke. We could use the laughs.

MSD

thats what happens when you go down on a chick thats having her period and then don't wash up afterwards. i bet he smelled really bad.

PolarBear

What's with the orange of jaundice? Anna Hathaway is a beauty, so women green with envy or those who pale in comparison maybe, but orange? Maybe those guys are so old that when they try to see red, they can only manage half the color intensity? I'm sick of this topic. Why should I talk until I'm blue in the face, you yellow-bellied gray-zone plaid-hamsters?

queenjumba

With his money WHY not get the tan sprayed on? When he was on Oprah, he looked the same too. with his money he should have a tanning bed around.

Awwstah

And to think, if you had money you would at least try to buy a decent spray tan. Wowsers he's the color of Lindsay's firecrotch! Dats hilarious!

The Jackson twenty five

To TMZ - you made me laugh out loud !!!

Ryoichi Morita

Which planet is he from?

Mariah

Jesus H. Why doesn't he just do Mystic Tan? I would do that all day long if I could afford to! That lotion junk he uses is something we "common folk" would have to put up with. He has no excuses.

Mariah

#49:

I agree. If I had read your post I wouldn't have needed to post myself. lol. I was going to say, with hs money he could have the Mystic Tan people wheel it on over to house probably. No reason he should look that bad. He is a reasonably good looking older man who now looks like this leather couch we used to have when I was a kid in the late '70's! Yikes!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments