« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Aaron Rodgers -- NFL on Fox

4/5/2009 1:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers chatted up a blonde lady friend at Body English in Las Vegas last night.

Aaron Rodgers
QBs in the west coast offense are known for targeting the tight ends.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

I'm a complete moron

first!

buddybear

That is possibly the shortest mini I've ever seen! At least it looks like she has the body to wear it.

dave

aw I wish i was a NFL Star......I wonder if he banged her that night.

Milwaukee Guy

Good Job Aaron, it's not like you can find that up in Green Bay. Vegas is still Americas playground and always will be!

Paige

Whore$, even a little bit of fame and they spread em for ya. Case in point, I won $50k in a local lottery 2 years ago. Not a big deal right? Well, I'd go into local bar or club and word spreads...oh he's the one that won that small lottery. I shagged 20 girls in 6 months. Prior to that I had shagged about 30 in my whole life. They are all whore$, yes, ALL of them.

Kelli

Nice hooker outfit, that is class!

ilovetheshowmadmen

#5, certainly hope you wore a condom each time, and not the same one. We certainly don't need any more "whore lovers" like you "whoring" around and pro-creating. One question, how much money do you have left? Prolly enough for a Dollar Store trip....
just saying...hahahahahahahahaha!

nieka

Go rodgers hopefully green bay can take the ring home this year!!! go pack

Paige

Reply to #7, of course I did - I have a degree from a private university and am not some stupid fool. I played with 5k, payed off about 4k in debt, 10k into my company's credit union, which now is about 11k (rainy day fund) and the rest went into home upgrades, which is an investment.

johnny utah

That is what the waitresses wear at BE...dont get excited

DAN ENGEBRETSON

BEING FROM LAS VEGAS SOUNDS LIKE SOME OF YOU IDIOTS NEED TO GET OUT A LITTLE MORE . SHE IS A VIP HOST AND THEW OUTFIT IS PART OF THE UNI . GOOD GOD , AND AS FOR HIM CHATTING IT UP WITH HER ITS BECAUSE HE WAS PROBABLY THE ONLY ONE THERE. GHOST TOWN FOLKS. ECONOMY FINALLY HIT HERE TOO.

ec

Good grief. All I see is a young, single man talking to a pretty girl.

I hope someone alerted the president. Fighter jets should've been scrambled in a situation like this.

bob420

Good job Aaron! Chico loves you, and you gotta get yours in your off time... so keep on.. keep truckin! get some, get some... girl isnt that hot though, unfortunately..

Mike

That is a waitress. I live in Vegas and went to Body English over Super Bowl weekend. She is hot though!

Erik

Aaron Rodgers is a Green Bay Packer, he doesn't use the WOC...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments