Conan O'Brien Trains Harder Than You

4/8/2009 10:06 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Conan O'Brien blended in with the rest of the tourists on a miniature train ride at Griffith Park in Los Angeles yesterday.

Well, as much as any pale-as-a-ghost, 6'4", redheaded late night talk show host can blend in.

artie help

he's a great guy he payed for everyone's train ride, and bought popcorn. Great guy.

Sarafina

Did he pay for your sex change operation, too artie?

John

He's holding a Flip Mino HD video camera in that picture. Awesome camera!

Terri

LMAO @ Sarafina's comment. GIVE IT THE F UP ARTIE YOU FAKE ASS POSTER!!!!

artie help

sarafina and terri, take turns biting my fake ass.

Billy Bob Wilcox

This man is one of the ugliest people on the planet. And he is absolutely the most UNCOOL person that had ever lived. Just watch him do his butt-squinch gay-jump to start the show. Upchuck.

Billy Bob Wilcox

...HAS ever lived... / And artie is a hermaphrodite

Rap sucks

He rules no matter what. jimmy fallon on the other hand... Sucks!

Lilarose

I am DREADING the day that O'Brien takes over the Tonight Show. Jay Leno provides me with my laughs every day. I love his monologues and love Kevin and his band.

Any news yet on if the monologues will continue and if Kevin will stay with Jay or be forced to deal with O'Brien the Sophomore once Jay starts his own new show?

I just can't bear it all.

smb

I hate this hyperactive dolt. It's been great with him OFF the air. I wish he'd stay away. He is not funny - he is aggravating. Yes, I always change the channel.

Deanna

I love Conan! He's awesome! I can't wait for him to take over the Tonight Show.

josi

HE LOOKS SICKLY PALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT VERY HEALTHY (I THINK)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

danielle sophia

CONAN rules!! he is going to take the TONITE show to a whole other level! I have had a geek crush on him for ages-he is adorable in a unique way! now that he is in CALI and taking the kids to griffith park...maybe i'll catch a glimpse of him...since i take my daughter to the pony rides all the time and my mom lives in Burbank!

repoman

Shoot I would rather watch reruns of Conan's show than the crap they call the the jimmy fallon show. No matter how good the writers are, hes still a moron. " haha, I laugh at my own jokes and I know a couple of famous people", Jimmy sucks!

sunshine

I hate the parents that "spend time w/ their kids" (and Griffith park seems to be the worst). While they are on their friggin' phone talking about nothing that sounds important. And, i am not listening-they talk loud. And the kids even louder trying to get dad's attn. Conan looks like he has a camera....

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments