The Night Chicago Died

4/8/2009 3:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 59-year-old Tony winner resurfaced at some Beverly Hills event, looking unsentimental.

After Phil Collins was snubbed by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, Ann performed his nominated song, "Against All Odds," at the 1984 Oscars.

Reinking has been married four times and had a serious relationship with choreographer Bob Fosse.

COMMENTS

texasstar5000

How in the hell can you look "unsentimental" - I swear you need to fire the 2nd graders who write these things.

Christi

looking unsenimental?? Your site is not witty.. you try to hard and you fall with a very loud THUD!! morons!

huh?

unsentimental
adj : facing facts or difficulties realistically and with
determination [syn: tough-minded]

MAKES ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE!!

barkbark

You posers, er, posters crack me up! The point is to NOT make sense. TMZ must get quite a laugh at all you maroons getting all bent over it over and over and over and over. LMFAO!!!!

Sarafina

I think she looks great for 59, even though the eyeliner is a little dark for her.

artie help

unsentimental , the act of not feeling sentimental.

Kat

#4... ? Are you the dumbass who's writing this crap! LMFAO! LMFAO! LMFAO!

tromba

I agree, the use of "unsentimental" makes no sense. The argument that the statement was not intended to be sensible is equally lame.

Walter

Scary, you mean.

Kathryn

She needs to lay off of the Botox. She's trying to smile, but she just looks scared! SCARY, HOW WOMEN JUST CAN'T AGE GRACEFULLY!

filmguy

Wow! She's still hot after all these years!

Eileen Gatti

She looks beautiful and I bet she is still an amazing dancer!! Loved her in Fosse and Annie!!!

Mariah

Her smile always looked like that. Kind of a tight smile even in Annie. This woman was gorgeous and still is very striking. She and Linda Carter were always my faves (beauty wise). She could use a little Juvederm or Radiesse around the eyes and if she curled her hair it would soften her appearance, too. As if I should talk. I will probably have plenty 'o wrinkles at that age. Spent too many years as a kid working on the old tan instead of watching the skin like mother always told us to!

C

Hey, #4, you are a MORON! Or should I say "maroon"? LMAO

justsaying

Who says that white women can't age gracefully. She is hot!! Those lovely lines around her eyes say's "been there. Done that. Got a teeshirt."

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments