Woody Harrelson Attacks Another TMZ Photog - REDIRECT

4/9/2009 1:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

COMMENTS

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

tiredoftrailertrash

Woody is a good friend of mine.. He just had a bad week. He told me he is going to pay for the camera. Good Guy

Michael Madsen

iS THAT A wOODY? OR IS TMZ JUST HAPPY TO SEE ME?

Sono

Apparently it's okay to assault someone if they're taking pictures of you now...

STFUP

While I don't condone his actions, how 'in his face' was your dumbass cameraman?
If I had a camera being shoved RIGHT in my face, I'd go off too.

Dee

WAY TO GO WOODY BABY!!!!!!!! WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DID WHAT ALL OF US WOULD LIKE TO DO. MAYBE ONE OF THESE DAYS SOMEONE WILL OPEN FIRE ON THE PRICKS. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK WOODY MY FRIEND.

Nance

TMZ sue the JERK

Jenn

Good, you guys were egging him on, clearly you can see that he doesn't want to be bothered - you got your shot now leave - I think you guys secretely want celebs to do this so you can say or poor me, I got hit - I never want to see anyone get hurt and I know you have a job to do but when is enough, enough? When do you say, ok this guy really doesn't want to be bothered we got our shot now lets go home? Never? What happens when you finally push someone over the ledge?

Jim in Texas

Like father, like son? I've always sensed this has a lot of rage in him.

Whamo

Good for him! I'd a put my boots to ya! And before people say, you read this site and where do you think the stories come from? If this site and all the other ones like it disappeared I wouldn't lose and second of sleep. I'd just read a little more "real" news. TMZ ARE THE WORSE OF THE BOTTOM FEEDERS!!!!

Poopler

You know you always, I don't know, LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE!

Your parents must be real proud of you.

"My son harasses people for money and then claims to be a victim when things don't work out right. But its okay because he got me a blurry picture of Miley Cyrus...or it could be Mark Hamill."

STFUP

Just watched again - as I said, if your dumbass camera man wouldn't get RIGHT up in someone's face, they wouldn't have that problem. Woody is NOT to blame here.

h20

Personally, I wouldn't ask him any questions or take any more pictures of him. It's not worth someone's life or physical well-being.

bmoreman

Do u guys ever ask if u can record someone b4 u shove a camera in their face? Everybody may not feel like being a media "art exhibit" all of the time. Cant a man enjoy an day/evening w/o cameras recording?

Ballistic

Yeah!

Anu

Security must of been busy inside strip searching an old lady with too many fluids in her carry on.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments