Woody Harrelson: You're Undead to Me, TMZ - REDIRECT

4/10/2009 6:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

COMMENTS

The Barber

By the way, Woody is beyond nuts and anger management would even help this crazy. He needs to go on an island by himself, but leave his girlfriend, baby, and dog. What a BEATER and HATER. GET OUT OF THE BUSINESS and stay on that island and wrestle the wild animals.
Boy, we're going to see this dumb dude in jail or prision, just watch.

nasic

if someone shoved their camera in your face, what would you do???
TMZ... again crossing the line just to make a dime... then they go whine to the police... LOSERS!

Snarky

I am on Woody's side. You guys are crossing the line. You are taking a basic freedom and making perverts of yourselves. He had a right to be left alone with his kid.
I wnat to see them rich and famous stnad up against this, I would like to see a coordinated counter attack against the stalkers.

anthony

Your a celebrity, DEAL WITH IT.............. without the pictures and videos your simply nothing............you will not sell anything, you will not promote anything.... come on... put 10,000,000 in my bank account and you can take my pictures any time when ever i go out of my house...
its the business..

simply attacking the pap is not right........... you are not above the law and you cant go around hitting people just because you get angry......

woody, if you dont like it,,, then shave your hair and have some re-constructive surgery so that you will not be recognized............or simply move to a country where no one cares who you are ............

samy

I hate to say that violence should be tolerated, but seriously TMZ, how stupid can you guys be?? Leave the man alone, you guys already know that he will snap will harassed and provoke, why do you keep putting your staff in danger by following around this man and yelling stupid crap at him?? Its not ok that he has assaulted someone but at the same time, you guys pretty much deserved it. Call it a draw, leave the man alone and take your lickings like a man since you instigated it. Any bar that you walk into, you walk up to a man shoving a camera in his face and being annoying hes going to knock you around too.

TMZ_BIAS

F TMZ you get what you deserve. Why don't you guys go get real jobs and stop harrassing people...

Go ahead and delete my post like you have been. censorship and bias seem to be TMZ MO...

GG Woody I hope this happens even more to your guys..

woddy's friend

TMZ's camera man is an @?$ hole. What an absolute prick. TMZ should re-consider what we find entertaining.

Poor Wittle Photogwaphers

The douche bag pap got what he had coming. Actually, he got off easy. I'd like Woody to extract some blood from open wounds next time.

Annette

YAY WOODY!

SmartyPantalones

1 - Intentional infliction of emotional distress!
2 - Intentional infliction of emotional distress!
3 - Intentional infliction of emotional distress!

Do I need to say it any more? Illegal.

xcalibur

LIKE FATHER LIKE SON. CHECK OUT WOODY'S DAD CHARLES HARRELSON. WHAT A PIECE OF WORK THIS JACKASS IS..

Summary: Charles Voyde Harrelson (July 23, 1938[1] – March 15, 2007[2][3]) was an American freelance hitman connected with organized crime and was convicted of assassinating a federal judge. He was actor Woody Harrelson's father[2].

Doug

TMZ is awful. I found this site off CNN. Leave it to professionals you hacks. I know I am the 1 millionth person saying this, but I took the time to say this. We hate you. Everyone hates you. Believe it. Every time you cash a check because you work for TMZ know that everyone hates you. And hates you for a good reason. Don't try to rationalize it as you are doing the "dirty work that everyone wants to see" . Fact is, if you were not around, only better things would happen. You are nothing but a cancer. You are China in the US. Sleep well, hope you get famous enough to ruin your own life.

Doug

mick

The majority of the comments are supportive of obnoxious, abusive and intrusive paparazzi getting their assese kicked. You guys have a right to photograph folks, but not to keep harassing them.We have ALL had enough of your BS. The backlash against intrusive paparazzi is just beginning. I can;t wait until we start seeing normal people start kicking your ass to protect the rights of the actors and other stars. I would knock you on your ass if i saw you bothering someone, anyone, not just a star. You're all vultures. You deserve what you get. Getting the message yet?

Jeff

Woody should sue TMZ for invasion of privacy. He deserves the right to walk undisturbed through an airport with his daughter.