Transgendered Mayor: Monty Python's Eric Idle?

4/11/2009 2:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's America's first male-to-female transgendered mayor Stu Rasmussen, 60, of Silverton, Oregon (left) -- and Monty Python actor/comedian Eric Idle, 66, (right).

Stu Rasmussen and Eric Idle

One of them is being filmed by a production crew in hopes of getting a reality series.

We're just sayin'.

Sherry

That is one fugly man. The woman's fugly too.

1965 days ago

same same same

the guy needs to put his pants back on... why does the community let this cross dress mayor behave the wya he does???

1965 days ago

Karen Ann

Personally, I think he looked better as a man. But hey, who is he hurting by being a female - no one. I wish him happiness and the best!

1965 days ago

sparkys nemesis

A perfect match.

1965 days ago

Linda Mott

If I were him/her, I would sue the doctor.

1965 days ago

Lyn

Leave it to those nutcase liberals in Oregon to choose a mayor who obviously has sexual identity issues.
The mayor's brain is confused and isn't wired properly. Really sad...

1965 days ago

Lenn K.

This world has gone to hell and what's next man turning into a dog. God is going to get us for this stuff we keep trying to call normal and it's not.

1965 days ago

rimman

1965 days ago

Helen Rainier

#8 -- only if you believe there is a God.

1965 days ago

justsaying

Have your fun, my man! Me? I don't believe I'd be willing to trade 60-65 years on this earth vs eternity. To each his/her own, I guess. Now don't get me wrong. I'm not saying you're going to hell.....but I wouldn't want to trade places with you.

1965 days ago

Robin

Handsome man not so attractive woman. To each his/her own.

1964 days ago

justsaying

No's 9&10. You two have this definitive belief that there is no God. Christians believe there is one and that there is a heaven and a hell, and that one day each and every one of us will live eternity in one or the other. I have one other thing that is definitive. One day, after we die, one of us will be proven wrong. It's nice to know that you two are such brave gamblers. Just remember this: In the end, if there is a God, and I believe there is one, you two aren't going to be able to fold your hands and get a re-deal. And if there is a devil, and I believe there is one, I'm quite sure you will at least be thanked by him as he leads you to that "hot spot" which will be your new home...............for eternity. God will have no use for anyone who dosen't believe in him and his powers.

1964 days ago

Lyn

#9., raingod wrote: "To 3, 7 and 8. Your ignorance and bigotry is disgusting, and what makes me ashamed to share the same country with the likes of you dbags. And #8, there is no God. Just like there is no santa claus, it's fiction..."

Raingod, there is no rain for you. The moisture you feel are tears from those who pity you....

1964 days ago

Reba

Another we're just sayin', Michelle Obama and Steve Howey! Check it out.

1964 days ago

Helen Rainier

#13 -- you're very presumptuous in assuming that you know who/what God is. Which "God" are you referring to? Are you referring to the Catholic belief of God? Are you referring to the Jewish belief of God? Are you referring to the Christian belief of God? The Muslim belief? The Buddhist? The Hindu? The larger point to be made is that each and every individual, generally, has their own perception and belief of who/what God is. Just because your God might dictate that "people" will go to Hell or Heaven, only makes it true for you. It doesn't follow that it makes it true for me. You go ahead and worry about where you'll end up once you're dead and gone. Don't worry about me or anyone else who may not buy into your beliefs. I'm very comfortable with my belief and perception of who/what God is and I know exactly where I'll end up. The reason I know this is because God has talked to me and told me so.

1964 days ago