Phil Spector Mug Shot -- Something's Fishy

4/13/2009 10:26 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Phil SpectorPhil Spector's mug shot -- taken today after he was convicted of 2nd degree murder in the death Lana Clarkson.

Mr. X

How about giving us a warning next time before publishing a pic like that? I almost puked.

sandy

"Alright, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up"....

ME

HE IS ONE BUTT UGLY MAN. OBVIOUSLY THE WOMEN THAT HE DATES ARE AFTER HIS MONEY.

Dixie

That is one ugly troll. I dont think the inmates will want that as their bitch, because it's just to hideous.

BJ Rocks

sicko!! good riddens freak... You got what you deserved... Not enough really...

Rich

IT'S MICHAEL JACKSON!...without the lipstick

StopPrisonerRape

Stop joking about the latest prisoner becoming someone's bitch. It's called RAPE. It's a violent sexual assault, and you would not be joking about it if if happened to a woman on a jog. Why do we tolerate it in our prisons? No less a man than Winston Churchill said you can tell me all I need to know about a society by the way it treats its prisoners. What kind of society are you living in?

Yes, he committed and was convicted of a crime. But his sentence should be limited to that delivered by a judge, not to a lifetime of RAPE.

Grow up people.

Spectorfan8

This is horrible miscarriage of justice. He is INNOCENT.

Chuck

Okay this guy looks A LOT like Mr. Ropper from Three's Company and Clay Aiken!!!

Yi

Talk about your panties in a wad... He hasn't unpuckered since he pulled the triger...Glad to see so many women brave enough to stp up & make the bastard pay...Everything he owns or ever will own should go to the Parents of the young lady is murdered..

kellli

Thank GOD I dont look like that....Ewww. He wont have to worry though he wont be getting any in jail.

s n farber M.D.

S[ector looks so weird because he has severe Parkinson's disease. That is called the "masked face." Trust me, I'm a brain doctor.
I wonder if he saw any specialists to see if he was demented, or if the medicine was causing side effects to increase his confusion. I hope he had adequate medical opinions at his trial. Sometimes the rich and famous get bad medical care.

Kathryn

I am so happy that he is finally going to pay the penalty that he deserves. The look of disbelief on his face when he was found guilty was priceless. He thought for sure that his high-priced lawyers were going to get him out of this -- he was wrong. Finally, justice for Ms. Clarkson and the family and friends who loved her.

Sad

That's what Clay Aiken will look like in 15 years...

Monica

OMG!!! He looks like Frey from Futurama minus the nice hair. Is this a joke?? Who two people had sex and produced that??? He looks like he smells like perming solution and rotten eggs! :D