Would You Date Lindsay Lohan?

4/14/2009 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

You know the way people lie about themselves on dating websites? Lindsay Lohan tried -- but quickly fessed up.

Fact is, with the help of Funnyordie.com, this is the best thing Lindsay has been in since rehab.

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

LOL

lindsay is not back. she was never anything to begin with. she's just a media whore.

1927 days ago

Newspeak

this person is not in touch with reality. it is not funny. it is transparent. she should not be giving herself credit because she appears in gossip columns. that is not a way to measure ones validity.

1927 days ago

Newspeak

Oh yeah, and what is that mark on her wrist?

1927 days ago

J D

Hi Lindsay I would date you if you ever get to the Panhandle of Florida around Pensacola and don't mind a older man I don't mind about your past or how much money you have in the Bank or about your DUI.Drop me a line sometime.

1927 days ago

Maxine

haha this is funny and real cute.... but after taken a good look at that Sam girl she was dating.. sheesh I should have be able to take her out in no time haha If you're gonna be bi pick a HOT girl atleast.. it's quite simple.

B.I.G. Forever

Hell yeah I'd date LiLo, and f*&k the freckles off sexy ass, too.

1927 days ago

me

people are weird. just because it seemed like a funny, doting, personal web site dating ad, all you mockers felt like you related to her, therefore laughing it up, however, if it was another article everyone would be saying, shes such a mess this and that....
i doubt she would ever even think twice about dating any of the commenters here anyways, so just resort back to your commenitng lives! they are all in hollywood with their choice of who they want to date if that is what they want this is not an eharmony world

1927 days ago

xbltag_uranuzzSmells

Hmm, I would of tossed a lesbian joke in there, something along the lines of; I'm looking for someone who enjoys too cook at home, But I'm ok with Eating Out!!...zing! lol

1927 days ago

for now

Lovely Lindsay doesn't need a comeback.
She's never been gone.
Everyone still loves her and would love to date her,
even the skanky cowards who bash her
with their poor grammar and dirty words.

1926 days ago

Ed The Mous

Yes i like a date with miss Lindsay Dee Lohan, only she is so fare away from my.

1924 days ago

williep197502

I would love to date Lindsay. Yeah she had some problems, but we all have our own problems. I believe all she needs in her life is a person that will love her for her. Not what she is, her money or anything else, but just for being Lindsay. A honest person that gives their all to her and would love her with all mind, body and soul. To give her their all right from the start. To support her through the thick and the thin and to be there to laugh and cry with.

1923 days ago

ripped-off_by_mj_a-to-z

i want you back in my life babe! only the party has moved from mill valley to sausalito. see ya!!

1922 days ago

It's takes someone "real" to be able to sit there and laugh and make fun of yourself. Which I can't say that for alot of peo

t's takes someone "real" to be able to sit there and laugh and make fun of yourself. Which I can't say that for alot of people. Bottom line, She's sexy as hell, funny and whether shes reading from a que card or not , shes a great actress. Speaking of que cards..SNL. This ad is def Brilliant!!!!

1911 days ago

MatthewMark

Beautyinbrunette im sure your amazing however i grew up supporting lindsey lohan like that girl you cant get but when you do WHOO!! Lindsey love to love you
MatthewMark

robert

gotta love her....shes so awesome, and for those that hate her grow up and get a grip...your just hating on someone that has already outclassed you...because we are viewing her and not you....lick lindsay

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10