Would You Date Lindsay Lohan?

4/14/2009 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

You know the way people lie about themselves on dating websites? Lindsay Lohan tried -- but quickly fessed up.

Fact is, with the help of Funnyordie.com, this is the best thing Lindsay has been in since rehab.

mg

WOW, I think that's the coolest thing she's done in a very long time. Way to spoof yourself L.

Messiah

No way .. Redheads have temperament .. that's hard to deal with. BTW .. she not that attractive :P

NYone

Is there a bigger idiot in the world than this girl?? lmao !!!

Bex

She IS broke, she is NOT an actress, NOR a singer. If she dominates the tabloids, that is because she fought in front of the world DAILY with her ugly girlfriend. She IS a drug addict/drunk. I don't see the humor. She is trying to make you think these things are a joke when IN FACT it is her VERY pathetic life. She is the DUMBEST thing walking the Earth. She is more of a TOOL than Spears.

Average Housewife

That was pretty damn funny! She has a sense of humor about her situation and that is good to see. I am a lindsay hater but I must say, maybe this is proof she isn't losing it after all. I wonder who got her to do this.

Dawn

I love it! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!

thesheriff

Way too funny because of how pathetic it is. This young smart and talented woman had the world in her hands and is now a nothing. Because she (and only she) decided to fall in the whole Hollywood partying crap, she is on the virge of losing everything, including her life. Get your crap together Lindsay and you might gain back a little respect for yourself and a little bit back from your peers. Quit falling back on the old excuse your childhood was messed up. That is a bunch of garbage. My childhood was messed up and never touched drugs. You're just wanting to blame someone so you can keep using. Go to rehab (a REAL rehab) and see if you can get your life back!

Bex

She is the laughing stock of America. This isn't going to redeem her.

Bex

Stevie Nicks said it best...get a grip, loser.

Jim

I'd hit that firebush

Danielle

That was great. Give her a break those of you slamming her, she had no real direction from her parents, she remains young and took a few wrong steps, she is on her way back from the hole she was in.

Kathleen

That's pretty funny! I hope she has redeemed herself. Forget Samantha Ronson! Lindsay needs a REAL man!

revluc

That was actually pretty good...there may be hope for her yet.

Clinton

Making light of your ongoing failures as a human being is hardly funny, it's a sad excuse for a human being looking even sadder. I guess it's funny if you like gawking at train wrecks.

Bex

Just buy a "device"....nobody, man or woman is going to date you, sugar.