The Glamorous Life

4/15/2009 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's Lionel Richie's 27-year-old adopted daughter Nicole Camille Escovedo Richie.

Nicole Richie

Nicole is currently pregnant with her second child with boyfriend Joel Madden.

COMMENTS

elle

Lionel Richie isn't just her adoptive father, he's also he biological father.

Nicole's mother was a band member who Lionel knocked up.

Rather than admit the truth, Lionel adopted his own child.

Butterfly

I am very pleased to read all the positive comments about Nicole Richie. She seems to have abandoned the crowd who was wrong for her in favor of what she is today, a lovely young woman, devoted mother and again, mother-to-be. Good for her! Wishing her and her family all the best, now, and always !

superzero

its called birth control???

YODA SPEAKS

I never liked Nicole for the following reasons: drunk driving she might have killed someone's loved one, as she is NOT the only one who loves her children. Her comments about the vets on Memorial Day, very cruel and as she has NEVER served her country in any manner I found her to be offensive and uneducated. Of course her moronic TV show and dressing up 5 year olds as tramps did nothing to endear her and I often wondered if the foul words she used in front of those children are the same words she would like spoken to her daughter? I found her crass and spoiled, but in the last year, I have changed my mind, as I have seen just how much she loves her daughter, and for once she was just like the rest of us, loving and caring about our children. She has in the past year or more contibuted to society in a positive manner, using her fame to help those less fortunate, really wonderful. Everyone makes mistakes, but it is what you do to make ammends that demonstrates your ture character. I wish her only the best, and hope her babies remain healthy and happy. Cheers Nicole...

DilutedSanity

FUGLY!!!!!!!!

RonBurgundy

She looks healthier in the baby picture, weighs more too. Cocaine and heroin is an easy diet.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2