Hugh Jackman Goes Over the Edge

4/16/2009 4:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Being Wolverine, the Sexiest Man Alive, a great dad, husband and all around bad-ass just isn't enough for Hugh Jackman -- apparently he's gunning for Spider-Man's job too.

Hugh Jackman: Click to watch

Rap sucks

Wolverine or spiderman?

Rap sucks

Oh cool i was first, for the first time ever!

snoopy

just to make it clear - this was done for the "help for heroes" charity, and he wasn't the only participant.
'

Eazy

This guy really is the coolest man ever

DGNY

^^^ In reply to MIRA at least Ashton is donating 10,000 mosquito nets to a charity fighting disease in Africa if he gets a million followers what is CNN doing? Help Ashton get a million followers and help get mosquito nets to Africa. Follow Ashton at twitter.com/aplusk and follow me at twitter.com/dgny

tmz.fan

I'm a man and I'm not gay, but I want to have his children.

Michael Madsen

This "nice" guy act is designed to cover up the real HUgh Jackman... a brooding, moody, aggressive tyrant... these infantile Paps and "adoring" fans don't work or live with this guy... so how the hell would they know?
His villainous temper is legendary in Australia and most believe it is a result of his inability to join other Gay men in admission of their human sexual anomoly - if you're Gay... admit it... it will help release the anxiety.

Michael Madsen

who the hell is Mira... get otta this post!

snoopy

IKNOW - his temper is legendary in australia? oh please. that's why everytime i see australia media talk about him they say he's the nicest guy in hollywood right? and why some of the articles there are from people who've known him for years and talk about his compassion?
I've spoken to many australians who's met him, and they all say he's a nice guy. why do you want to ruin his reputation?

HOTT FOR HUGH!!

IKNOW do you work and live with him or what?

HOTT FOR HUGH!!

IKNOW I just think maybe you are the one who might be in the closet! Maybe your own insecurities are what make you lash out against people who are adored by millions. Don't HATE just cuz the man is not gay. I agree with Snoopy, he is like by almost everyone.

snoopy

here's something that someone who actually worked with hugh jackman has said about him: "val, hugh was a pleasure to work with!! he was like a spunge, he absorbed everything we gave him, and asked for more, he is not a martial artist, but he was great at choreography, one of the best i have worked with, he and scott have an epic fight at the end, hugh was a gem, never complained, never late to rehearsal, always gave 110%, and i hope to have the chance to work with him again, and he loves action!!!"
this person is a fightchoreographer and he actually worked with the man. seems he thinks differently than you "iknow"..

Michael Madsen

Look... all of you uninformed meat puppets... I'm inside okay... I KNOW stuff... that's it...
I'm not repressed... Gay...Hateful... Smart.... wait... ummmm... I am Smart... I slipped there... anyway... don't make this about me... it's about Hugh. I hate to Dash His Image against the Rocks of Reality but... hey...
someone's gotta do it with all you patsies out there drinkin' the Kool Aid.... OH YAHHHHH....

snoopy

iknow - i have spoken to plenty of people on the "inside" who say the exact opposite of what you just said. and i just showed you one example.

Joseph Jehoich