Cuchi-Cuchi

4/21/2009 6:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's 68-year-old Spanish actress/singer María Rosario Pilar Martínez Molina Moquiere de les Esperades Santa Ana Romanguera y de la Najosa Rasten aka Charo.

Charo

In the '80s, Charo played April Lopez on eight episodes of "Love Boat."

COMMENTS

Carrying a grudge are you?

no way is she getting enough air through those faux nostrils.

1907 days ago

Frank

I attended her show in Vegas about 23 years ago. She was fantastic, and hot as ever. I sat in the front row right up at the edge of the stage, and she leaned down right in the middle of one of her guitar-playing/singing acts and she stroked my smiling face with her hand. I'll never forget that.

1907 days ago

AllFlubber

I loved the Love Boat!

1907 days ago

ntvnat

Wow. I would have said Jennie Garth. She's always had a freaky, distracting upturned bunny rabbit nose. Ah, the Love Boat/Fantasy Island queen Charo. lol

1907 days ago

justsaying

No.4. She wasn't born in 1951, and she is 68. Wikipedia her.

1907 days ago

cyndi

I thought is was MJs sister. The one the went with the snake on her neck. I can't remember her name, DARN IT!

1907 days ago

karina

COME ON PEOPLE, SHE IS IN SHOW BUSINESS...THEY ALL "LIE ABOUT THEIR AGE"...youth sells & no one wants to be consiered "old" in celebrity land... i am a former high fashion model and everyone of the so=called "super models" all shave years off their acual age... getting harder these days because of internet... MEANWHILE 'CHARO" STILL LOOKS GOOD FOR WHATEVER AGE SHE IS... GO CHARO....CUCHI CUCHI...LOL

1906 days ago

Stephanie Pageant Queen

OMG I thought it was either Michael Jackson or Joan Rivers once I saw the lip stick!!! lol

1906 days ago

Cindy

Well whaddya know!!!! She shops at the same nose shop as the Jackson Family! The nostrils aren't even open enough to even breathe through! Don't these people know how stupid their noses look??? Are they THAT blind???

1906 days ago

hotmama54

didn't know she was still around.coochi,choochi.

1906 days ago

KERRY J!

Excercise. It does the body good! :D Also for COMMENT #22, "CYNDI": Who thought Charo was one of MJ's sis, The one with the snake around the neck from back in the dayz was; "LaTOYA" (Sigh.)

1906 days ago

molly

Sweet Lord, she looks like that freaky little girl from The Ring. SPOOKY!

1906 days ago

Don

She had the best boobs in the 80s. Second only to Dolly Parton. I would've loved a Spanish-Country threesome with those two. Or four. Jiggly bouncy awesomeness.

1906 days ago

Inny

Charo looks like Latoya Jackson.

1906 days ago

Sapphyre

She is still wearing the hairstyle of a 15 year old. She and Dog the Bounty Hunter must be looking in the same mirror.

1905 days ago